I feel that you people are polite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some times too much.

Hey! Who you callin' "you people"! You'd think we're all Canadians, or something. I can assure you that I'm perfectly capable of telling you to stick it in your ear; just kidding LOL.

Sincerey though, playing nice is what I've been taught all my life. If I can brighten another's day, then my day is brighter too.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hey! Who you callin' "you people"! You'd think we're all Canadians, or something. I can assure you that I'm perfectly capable of telling you to stick it in your ear; just kidding LOL.

Sincerey though, playing nice is what I've been taught all my life. If I can brighten another's day, then my day is brighter too.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Ditto!
Well said Katie and Chief.

Yup, med, better to be too nice than too nasty. ;)

My Dad had a motto (more than one, but this one applies): It's nice to be nice. He lived by it every day. :wub: I try, too.

My Grandma's favourite (and my Mom's and now me)

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

and I admit... it's not always easy and I don't always make it. :ermm:

My Grandma's favourite (and my Mom's and now me)

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

and I admit... it's not always easy and I don't always make it. :ermm:

My mother used to quote Teddy Roosevelt's daughter Alice. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

"If you can't say something nice about someone, come and sit right here next to me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Not about politeness nor being nice--but I have learned so much from the members here. I think you people are polite to answer pretty basic questions, give thoughtful answers, and just generally be helpful.
Guess that is one definition of "polite".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom