Is there such a thing as discussion forums that are dedicated to bbq, except here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hardwood burns hotter and faster. For low slow applications a good briquette is the best choice. I like hardwood too. But I reserve it for fast cooking/grilling where I don't need several hours of cooking time.
Look up the "Snake" charcoal method for kettle grills. There is the "Minion" method that's popular but I don't like it. I think it burns to fast.
This snake method allows for more freedom with vents. Adjusting vents during a cook can be a real pain. So Google the snake method. I use it exclusively for long cooks. I can set the vents once and only have to adjust the top vent occasionally and sometimes I never have to touch the top vent.
Good luck and happy cooking.
Nope, sorry

I just saw your thread. I have been a member of this site for 7 years now and have posted hundreds of recipes, (most for grilling) and others have posted a lot of very helpful information about grilling and grills. Hope you find it helpful. cookieee aka on the Weber site as Joan

I just saw your thread. I have been a member of this site for 7 years now and have posted hundreds of recipes, (most for grilling) and others have posted a lot of very helpful information about grilling and grills. Hope you find it helpful. cookieee aka on the Weber site as Joan

Hi, just wondering if you ever checked out the Weber site?

Back
Top Bottom