It's Tuesday Again... what's the plan 6/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, Duck Fat -Fried Spuds n' Onions, Peas & Leftie Carrots, Salad, Zesty Italian...

Chicken Drums , BBQ.jpg

Quick pan fry of sweet potato chunks, chicken breast sliced up, left over mushroom and onion with a bit of gravy from a previous fry-up. Very tasty and fast.

Not up for cooking, since I have a migraine. DH reheated pizza from last night in the electric skillet. I made myself a small sub of ham, cheddar, lettuce, and mayo. I munched some sea asparagus like they were potato chips. I never had them before and I really like them.

No photo but we had cheeseburgers on the grill, tatertots and baby spinach sautéd with shallots, garlic and mushrooms.

Himself did a food run for Thai food tonight. Beef satay, Thai rolls, wonton soup, house fried rice, and "Delight of Two" (shrimp and chicken with veggies). Leftovers, too. ;)IMG_20200623_205034234.jpg

We missed Taco Tuesday again, need to do something about that!

Split and grilled to a perfect charred color Hot Dogs, diced onions, pickle relish and sliced dills, toasted buns, l/o grillin' beans, deli cole slaw we did not care too much for, chips. It seemed a bit warmish, even though the temps didn't show that. We ate inside and there is Chocolate sundaes.

We ordered from Hozy's lunch menu, and saved it for our dinners.

Poke Bowl
Ahi tuna on a bed of steamed jasmine rice, cucumber, carrot, organic baby spinach, avocado, seaweed, sesame dressing, ginger, wasabi, green onion and sesame seeds.
It was just right delicious for this warm evening.

I made a fresh peach cobbler for desert but the peaches were a big disappointment.
They looked and smelled good, but they were hard as a rock, and couldn't even be peeled by putting them in boiling water for the skins to slip off like I've always done.
SC finally ended up peeling them with a potato peeler. They looked pretty and ripe, but even after baking the cobbler for 45 min. the slices were still just crisp tender.

Mysterious plastic peaches to be sure. Grr..

Last edited:
We had a simple mixed greens salad with chopped tomato, green onions and avocado, topped with sauteed shrimp..

Cookies and milk to enjoy with Netflix later..

Ross

Had beer steamed hotdogs with mac salad. I made my favorite hotdog sauce as a condiment along with yellow mustard.

Back
Top Bottom