Need a little help from my friends.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pm this list to me and i will get it done tell me who to send it too.

babe
how are you feeling tonight sweetie? ok but i am not sure which of the admin this will fall on.

will an admin please advise.

Have you considered moving to a retirement community? The San Diego area is full of them: Retirement Communities in San Diego

staying in my own home is a top priority. i have seen those places and i don't want to spend my last days there. i have my books, my pet, movies, yard all my hobbies. would rather have someone come in couple times a week. i have set up all the everyday things to be brought to me. meds. groceries, bill paying all on line. i like to shop but don't have to. shop a lot on line
thanks for help thought
babe

that sounds good to me karen, and that would be wonderful if alix could do that, i would not know where to start. please let me know what u need from me, numbers etc. you are all so kind and i don't feel so alone right now.

OK babetoo, MexicoKaren and msmofet (and anyone else interested) I'm going to send you all a PM and we will get together and organize a phoning tree. If anyone else is interested in helping out our lovely babetoo, please PM me. Thanks all!

OK babetoo, MexicoKaren and msmofet (and anyone else interested) I'm going to send you all a PM and we will get together and organize a phoning tree. If anyone else is interested in helping out our lovely babetoo, please PM me. Thanks all!
i already replied.

Back
Top Bottom