New Italian member: Gianpaolo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giaval

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, my name is Gianpaolo and i'm italian man. I don't speak english very well but i hope that you are patient with me. I love cooking and i have some recipes of italian food.
Bye Gianpaolo

Welcome to DC! Your English sounds fine, we'll be happy to help. Looking forward to your recipes!

Ok, i hope that you like the recipe of "risotto" with black truffle. I cook only Italian food like spaghetti, pasta adv... I love cook the first course!!!
The ingredients of risotto for 4 persons are 400 gram of good rice (like "carnaroli"), 1 liter of vegetable broth, 1 black truffle, 1 onion, 100 ml of white wine, 125 gram of butter, 150 gram of grana cheese. To prepare the truffle you must divide it in two part, you chop the first part a little piece and you cut the other part in thin slices that you use to garnish the course. Now you chop the onion, once done you insert in a pan the butter and the chopped onion until united then you add the rice and you toast it for one minute, then you pour the wine and you wait until blended, now you insert in a pan a little of broth, then you cook the rice and you add more broth because it absorbe. In the middle of cooking you add the chopped truffle and add the broth until the rice is cooked. At Last you put off, you add the grana and blend it until you make it dense and then you wait 1 minute and add the last truffle over every course.
That's all. I hope that I write well, I'm sorry for the errors.
At last if you don't like truffle, you can substitute with "porcini", it is a kind of fungus.
By gianpaolo

Back
Top Bottom