Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So that's why I haven't seen you much Dragn!!!

I like that nick-name for DH's buddy, Mister Motor-Mouth :)

I agree with ya folks, I think he talks and talks and talks about himself... going back to when we was in his 20's, always when he was in his 20's...
HE'S 70 NOW!!!
You can't get a word in edge wise other than ah-ha, yup and nod your head and smile. :ermm:

We went out to eat linner yesterday as well as today, and it takes him FOREVER to eat his meal, `CUZ HE DOESN'T SHUT UP!!!
Today DH was getting annoyed and just kept saying under his breath, hurry up let's go!!! I think DH's had enough too :rolleyes:

Speaking of my boss, that's exactly how he is. He talks. And talks. And talks. And talks. Like he can't help himself. I can NOT stand getting on the phone with him about work-related issues because he starts going off in left field about other things and won't stop. And sometimes we'll go out to lunch together and he goes on and on and on and on, even after the meal is over. And I hate lingering at tables. I start getting nervous when our server keeps peeking around the corner to see if we've left yet.

He can't keep his mouth shut for more than 5 minutes. And 5 minutes would be a record.

It could be that "motormouth people" became insecure, lonely and rejected because they never learned how to interact normally with anyone. They are certainly lonely because they have a serious social problem and most people reject them because they are so unpleasant to be around. Simple as that.

It could be that "motormouth people" became insecure, lonely and rejected because they never learned how to interact normally with anyone. They are certainly lonely because they have a serious social problem and most people reject them because they are so unpleasant to be around. Simple as that.

Good theory. My cousin Karen, for example, is a serious motormouth. It's constant, incessant rambling about whatever she wants to talk about and it's hard to get a word in with her. I love my cousin, we've been best friends since we were kids and still communicate on a daily basis. However, unless we have our occasional lunch outing, I limit my communication with her to email. If her and I get on the phone, it could go on for what seems like forever and I HATE talking on the phone.

K-L, you're so right on all points when it comes to Mister Motor-Mouth!
He has no one, except for DH who IMHO is one of most patient and tolerant people I think I know. And with that said, that's why Mr.M-M likes to come here to visit 2-3 times a year and DH feels sorry for him, so we put up with him for a few days.

** Side note: I ran down to the corner store get a bottle of wine to calm my nerves only to find out ...
HE WENT HOME!!!
:LOL:
I should say YAY!!! but yay!
:ROFLMAO:

And ...
Casey, thanks for the giggle :)

Talking is good compared to a friend of mine, he had his big boss here in nz and he wanted to watch a rugby game on tv. My friend took him to a pub, he spent 70 mins of the 80 min game on his phone on Facebook.
Being a salesman I talk a lot, but I know when to shut up.

Russ

Kittens lost my mouse while I was gone. I have a couple of new ones, they were on sale at Staples. I'm still hoping to find my old mouse, it was purple with flowers and I really like it. The kittens also turned off the lights in the bedroom...from the ceiling fan.

In all, my trip to Casper went well. I didn't sleep, but I knew that would happen. I got my certification and am looking forward to getting my Administrator's license.

Kittens lost my mouse while I was gone. I have a couple of new ones, they were on sale at Staples. I'm still hoping to find my old mouse, it was purple with flowers and I really like it. The kittens also turned off the lights in the bedroom...from the ceiling fan.

In all, my trip to Casper went well. I didn't sleep, but I knew that would happen. I got my certification and am looking forward to getting my Administrator's license.

That's great, PF! Not about the cats but your certification and plans. Don't get me started about cats...:LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom