Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the rustic style of your living room, Dawg....my kind of place. Especially with the bottle of Kahlua front and center. :D I haven't had Kahlua in years...might have to buy myself a bottle for Christmas.

Thanks Cheryl! It's the sunroom at night. We built it on. I wanted a "lake cabin" feel. My favorite room in the house!

Kahlua in Mexico is so much cheaper than here in the US. Do not make your own! It will keep you up for days!

Last edited:
Been growing my beard since July and did my first ever Santa Photo gig Friday. It was a load of fun!

img_1492576_0_cc5d710ee911076683b1085cae139852.jpg

Awww. Great pic, PM! One of my best buddies from my little town school is also a great Santa, and his beard is also original!

Wow! Those are five kids who will always believe in Santa. There is no feeling like bringing joy to children.

Lol, Addie.

I'm usually the one that melts things, mostly plastic. Which is why I try to buy stuff that's fairly indestructable.

DW is murder on non-stick cookware, and is a "plastic bag knotter".

GD, who doesn't like her picture taken, opening a present yesterday, while nosy Voodoo watches.
36788-albums322-picture6774.jpg

Now its nosy little sister.

36788-albums322-picture6775.jpg

A set of carbon and graphite pencils, a huge set of colored pencils/pastels, and a hundreds of sheets sketchbook for her drawing. She also expressed an interest in sculpting so we got her 5 pounds of plastic clay (which supposedly never dries out) to practice with, 5 pounds of air dry clay, and 5 pounds of kiln dry clay, plus a starter set of tools for clay work.

We got to see her artwork the teacher finally let them bring home from school when they left for Christmas break. They were all good, but 2 of them really stood out. There was a still-life of 3 apples that was pretty darned good, had the highlighting and shading right. The one her teacher really liked and was showing off to other teachers was an Andy Warhol-esque painting of Michael Jackson. If I'd known she could paint that well, I'd probably have gotten her paints instead of the clay stuff. I really wish she would agree to take some classes or see if somebody would mentor her 1 on 1, but she wants to teach herself.

Back
Top Bottom