Saturday January 11, 2020 - What will you be eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Team effort supper. I fried the ground pork and onion a couple of days ago. Today I made a salad and blue cheese dressing. Stirling boiled the elbow macaroni and added the meat and pasta sauce. That was a very satisfying supper. We served it with rosé wine.

Attachments

• IMG_20200111_191010.jpg
    IMG_20200111_191010.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 131
How I love snickerdoodles Ross! It's been a very long time since I've made any. They bring back very old memories of my Day Care kids, and how much they loved to help me make them.

I'm not suppose to do much with my left arm after getting the pacemaker Thurs., so the Souschef will be in the kitchen tonight making his delicious Chimichungas and get a first hand lesson on my Mexican Rice. Ole':zorro:

ohmygosh, what a delicious meal cooked by the Souschef! He took a plate across the street to our sweet friend and she called to say how very impressed she was. It's hard to impress a Mexican lady with Mexican food, so he did really good!! :D

Attachments

• P1110019.jpg
    P1110019.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 93
  • P1110022.jpg
    P1110022.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 124
We had roasted red potatoes & onions, sausage links, and sliced cucumbers and tomatoes. The sausage links are a new flavor by Johnsonville - French Toast flavor. Actually pretty good.

Smorgasbord of leftovers from the week to start week off fresh, and to make way in the kitchen as Today making perogies to restock the freezer. I do 90 % of potato & cheese and 10 % sauerkraut filled. Last making was 250 and they were gone 2 mths.
Youngest grandson an active 13yrs old would eat them for every meal if you let him since he was a toddler . he now makes them for breakfast, Every time he comes here he grabs a bag from the freezer. Good thing he lives 40 mins away. I would never be able to leave the kitchen. Daughter won't stock them in her freezer so he will eat other food. He is a good eat for everything and so thin, I tease him when its windy, that he is going to blow away. He just remarks Oh grama !!! you're crazy.

Smorgasbord of leftovers from the week to start week off fresh, and to make way in the kitchen as Today making perogies to restock the freezer. I do 90 % of potato & cheese and 10 % sauerkraut filled. Last making was 250 and they were gone 2 mths.
Youngest grandson an active 13yrs old would eat them for every meal if you let him since he was a toddler . he now makes them for breakfast, Every time he comes here he grabs a bag from the freezer. Good thing he lives 40 mins away. I would never be able to leave the kitchen. Daughter won't stock them in her freezer so he will eat other food. He is a good eat for everything and so thin, I tease him when its windy, that he is going to blow away. He just remarks Oh grama !!! you're crazy.

I have a couple of nephews and grandsons who are so thin, I think all Grandmas/Aunts are crazy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For me, it will be broiled pollok, dressed with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic, with a side of shredded waffled potato cakes, and steamed carrot with a hone/butter glaze.

For DW, I don't know what she wants yet, probably a battered cod with a carrot-rasin-pineapple salad on the side.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom