Saturday Kitchen Effort - 12/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast, Buttered Rice, Dilled Baby Carrots..........

Chicken Cutlets, Grilled.jpg

Bowtie pasta with "Isabelita" sauce:
fry bacon, sweet red peppers, garlic,salt and pepper, touch of hot pepper, tomatoes, basil in olive oil. When soft, blend to a paste. Return to the pan and add cream.

I pulled out the Cuisinart Griddler and made pastrami and Swiss cheese panini on marble rye bread. Aldi potato puffs and dill pickles on the sides.
IMG_20211204_203437916_HDR.jpg

I didn't actually cook. I baked some coconut and curry marinated chicken. I bought it with my produce basket. They use the same local brand of chicken as I usually buy. I nuked a pouch of Tasty Bite "Vegetable Tikka Masala" and some brown basmati rice from the freezer. I don't plan to use that pre-marinated chicken often, but I will probably buy some more to have in the freezer. Yes, I think I could make a better version, but this one was quite good. The Tasty Bite vegis got nuked are a great way to have some veg in no time.

We enjoyed that meal.

Coconut & curry marinated chicken, vegetable tikka masala, and brown basmati rice 2.jpg Coconut & curry marinated chicken, vegetable tikka masala, and brown basmati rice 1.jpg

Last edited:
Every ones' meals look and sound delish!

taxy LOL of course you cooked! That oven didn't turn itself on, nor that food jump into the oven OR the micro. And the rice wasn't raw in the freezer! To me that's cooking. Not cooking is when you put down your book, walk to the table, someone places a hot cooked meal in front of you with the knives and forks. Looks yummy!

Back
Top Bottom