Staurday in the Kitchen 10/3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air Fried Haddock Filet , Peas & Corn w/ Sweet Peppr, White Rice, and the Salad...

Haddock, Air Fryer.jpg

I made pizza on Thursday and Glenn scarfed it up.

He asked for it again today so...

Pizza it is.

It'll be pepperoni, prosciutto, satued onions, satued mushrooms, kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes, along with the normal sauce and shredded mozarella cheese.

Roasted red bells with nduja, burrata and ciabatta. We both loved it.

Attachments

• 2020-10-03 18.17.17.jpg
    2020-10-03 18.17.17.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 76
Made a pot roast yesterday. Today's re-do is hot roast beef sandwiches and roast carrots on the side. There was leftover salad too, so more salad, dressing at the table, mine was blue cheese.

I roasted a piece of pork loin marinated with *Chef John's Asian marinade, and a sheet pan of roasted highly seasoned veggies...asparagus/yellow squash/Shishito peppers, along with cheese garlic toast.

Yum

* https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/246029/pan-roasted-5-spice-pork-loin/

Thanks for the link. I just watched the video and will probably be ordering some pork loin this weekend. It looks good.

BTW, what are those shishito peppers like? I have some in the freezer. I have read that they are not very hot at all.

Thanks for the link. I just watched the video and will probably be ordering some pork loin this weekend. It looks good.

BTW, what are those shishito peppers like? I have some in the freezer. I have read that they are not very hot at all.

We love those peppers Taxi....they are mild enough for even Souschef. They do need to be roasted or fried. I love the combo we had for dinner.

Excellent video.. Thank you, Kayelle.

I will be making this soon.. :)

Ross

The pork is just wonderful. I often make it for Chef John's Banh Mi sandwiches. I use Mexican "French" rolls.
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/246028/roasted-pork-banh-mi-vietnamese-sandwich/

Last night, I boiled the marinade for a dipping sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom