Super Bowl XLII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which team are you going for today?

• Pats

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Giants

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Who cares, my team isn't in there

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I'm not watching, don't care for sports.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

texasgirl

Master Chef
Pats or Giants? Why? Just interested in your choice and why.
Who are you rooting for Andy?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I really don't know. I don't care who wins. Just let it be interesting!! I don't want a blow out win.

Last edited:
I'm one of the few "dont care about sports" people!

Hope you all have fun at your Super Bowl parties today! If I was home I would be at our friends bar drinking and eating!

I voted for New York! Eli Manning is a graduate of the University of Mississippi!!

However, I want lose any sleep tonight one way or the other......

Have Fun!!!!!!!

The Patriots of course, because I live in New England. I won't be glued to the tv though, I'll just check the score now and then since I'm not a huge football fan.

My son will be going for the Pats too. Funny, here he is born and raised here and HATES Da Boys!! He has pats on everything. He got a blanket and pillow this year for Christmas.
He hasn't been where a good antenna is and didn't realize that they are in the Superbowl and was still undefeated.:huh:
I wonder how long it will be before another team will go all the way undefeated again??

I'm going with New England. There offence has been so impressive this season, but it's not been quite as effective in recent games as it was earlier in the season. New York gave them a very good game in week 17 so I think it will be close.

I am for the Pat's since I live in NE. I don't know how much of the game I will watch but I know my husband will be glued to the tube.

Me, I am in the really don't care much about sports category. And used to live two miles from the Patriot's stadium.

One of these days may explain why I don't give a rap about sports teams, but that would be a lengthy blog. It goes back to the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Will turn the game on and if it seems interesting may continue to watch.

Otherwise will probably just take a nap or tune on something else.

For the most part, I am indifferent to these teams, although......

The Pats going undefeated would be really an accomplishment, especially in the modern football era. That said, Bill Belichick is such an ***, I would rather see them lose.

I could care less really, but if anything, I hope the Giants win it. I kinda 'Tom Brady-ed' out.

Congrats to the Giants! Neither of these are my teams, but I was for the Giants. Nobody gave them enough credit all season long, and now they've stuck it to the top dog. I do feel a little sorry for the Pats; it didn't seem like Brady even really cared about being there. The Giants won because they wanted it, and I think the Pats lost because Brady felt like he deserved it.

Welp... I kinda feel bad for Tom right now. But he has won like 3 right? Congrats Giants!

this is a rarity, but i'm speechless.

today was a good day. :clap:

the icing on the cake was when belichick ran onto the field to congratulate coughlin, then had to go back and watch the teams run one more play.

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!

And a quick, haha, to those that doubted! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!

And a quick, haha, to those that doubted! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be hatin Tat!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I know exactly what you mean tho. I was hoping the Giants would win, but did not think that they had what it would take to do so.... I was soooooo soooooo wrong!

I am not much of a sports fan but I did record the game, so I will get to fast forward it so I can see all the commercial's that everyone talks about.:-p I never thought I would want to see commercial's.:LOL::LOL:

I'm one of the few "dont care about sports" people!

Hope you all have fun at your Super Bowl parties today! If I was home I would be at our friends bar drinking and eating!

I second that, didn't even know who was in the Super Bowl until I saw it mentioned on DC. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom