This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL about to get myself in trouble again! Re this game, may I suggest...
That it would (IMO) more interesting if the next person in line had to relate the next answer to one of the subjects in the previous post.
For example, going on the initial "coffee or tea", instead of choosing a preference of the two and then posting something totally unrelated, suppose that the ensuing answer had to contain one or the other of the two choices, I.E. coffee or cake, or tea or biscuits. Then the next person in line would have a choice of two subjects to relate to, meaning that "coffee" or "tea" could continue for a few more posts before the other subject was chosen. Not unlike the "song title" game where at least one word from the title has to be used in the next post.
My apologies for the long-winded explanation, just my early morning stimulus from...I believe it was "coffee"!

I agree. It doesn't make much sense if the choices aren't related to the chosen item.

Zhizara, you have to answer the question before you give another choice, you too joesfolk. I'll start us up again and say:

cake (cookies are great but lets face it...cake ROCKS)

Facebook or Myspace?
At that time the question was cookies or chips. I choose chips and countered with fish as in fish or chips.

At that time the question was cookies or chips. I choose chips and countered with fish as in fish or chips.

I see, it was just in two different posts, with Zhizara's in the middle. No matter, we're back on track now.

Denim. Its too danged cold for silk right now!

Levis or Designer jeans?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom