Thursday's Dinner 7/1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air-Fried Chicken Drumsticks, Kinda-sorta O'brien Potatoes, Tomatoes, Corn & Okra Blend............

Chicken Drumsticks, O'Brian Spuds.jpg

Tonight's dinner was green chili I rescued from the freezer and a corn muffin. Sadly, the chili had aged beyond its "Best By" date and was less that stellar.

SO had a fish sandwich.

No chance to grill the hot dogs tonight again, so I made good ol'reliable breakfast for dinner. First, a plate of sausages and scrambled eggs with American cheese and TJ's Everything Seasoning. Followed that up with from scratch waffles topped with fresh strawberry slices and homemade whipped cream.
IMG_20210701_203845132.jpgIMG_20210701_213548914.jpg

Tonight for supper we had a salad with chicken that I roasted Sunday. There was also some cheese curds, chèvre, and radishes. I took what was left of the remoulade I made for yesterday's fish supper and turned it into a creamy dressing. We made strawberry ice cream last night, but didn't have any of it until tonight as dessert. I really should get a picture of it.

Salad and the additions, ready to assemble:

Chicken salad, ready to assmeble.jpg

My plate:

Chicken, salad with chèvre, cheese curds, radishes, and remoulade based salad dressing.jpg

I just realized that I lied. We did have little bowls of that ice cream last night. Had to check that it turned out good.

Back
Top Bottom