UNO candy bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

healthycoconut

Assistant Cook
Could anyone tell me if U-NO candy bars have always had Almonds in them? I don't remember them containing almonds years ago. For as long as I can remember I have been highly allergic to almonds but I remember loving U-NOs when I was young.

I used to love them as a kid. I didn't remember almonds in them either, probably because they are ground. Yep, they've always had ground almonds in them according to Wiki,

I used to love them as a kid. I didn't remember almonds in them either, probably because they are ground. Yep, they've always had ground almonds in them according to Wiki,

Thanks for the response. The wikipedia page doesn't specify that they have always had almonds. It just says that they do. I also remember the inside being lighter in color (in the late 80's early 90's) than current internet pictures but that's just my memory.

Hmm, then I'd contact the company and ask them. Could it be that your almond allergy happened since your last UNO candy bar? I believe allergies can develop at any time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom