We Finally Had To Bite the Bullet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found out last summer that there is a device, called a TV connector, that will deliver TV sound directly to you hearing aids via bluetooth.

They have not been available because of the world wide chip shortage. Every trip we make to Costco, I stop at the hearing aid center and ask about TV connector availability. Finally, last week I found they had become available the day before so I ordered one immediately.

I picked it up earlier today and installed it. WOW! What a difference. The sound is top quality. Better than the TV speakers and the sound bar I bought last summer. I'm excited.

Good to know Andy!
I told DH about your report and he is interested, finally, in looking at this now.

Good to know Andy!
I told DH about your report and he is interested, finally, in looking at this now.

I was prepared for disappointments when I finally decided to buy. I have to say, I am generally much more satisfied than I expected to be. I don't hesitate to recommend the entire Costco hearing aid experience.

The TV sound coming through bluetooth directly to the HAs is better stereo quality that listening to the TV through its speakers or with a sound bar.

Back
Top Bottom