Wednesday's Dinner (12-17-14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yummy stuff, guys!

We split a bacon lobster cheese sandwich, and ohmygravy, was it good!

Like Andy, I cut up my whole pork loin today. A couple pounds were morphed into the pork stew recipe I wanted to try. "30 prep time" 30 Minutes? 30 minutes my asterisk!! By the time I was done prepping I was hungry. I got the stew to simmering, and then made us a meal of a bacon/cremini mushroom/kale frittata and home fries - cubed, not sliced.

On the plus side, dinner for tomorrow is just about done!

Everything sounds great, and I always appreciate the pictures!

We had "clean out the fridge" night with a good bottle of wine as we set up our adorable little micro fiber 3ft. Christmas Tree fresh outa the box from UPS tonight! I was worried it would be less than I expected, but it's just right in this little room with our two computers, a big TV with a double love seat recliner.Now we're set for Christmas.

Now *that* sounds cozy. I'd love to see a pic of your love nest :)

We had Chinese takeout tonight. My stomach is still bothering me, but I branched out wonton soup.

...with our two computers, a big TV with a double love seat recliner.Now we're set for Christmas.

Sounds like SO and me. Sitting in front of the TV on a double recliner. Her with her iPad and Me with my laptop (so 20th century).

Bought a whole pork loin last weekend so I'll slice it up for the freezer (roasts and chops) and save out a couple of chops for tonight's dinner along with some arroz amarillio and a veggie.

Bone in?

We had meatballs and Italian sausage in gravy (sauce) with homemade garlic bread.
Oh I used #6b linguine. Nice and al dente!

Bone in?

We had meatballs and Italian sausage in gravy (sauce) with homemade garlic bread.
Oh I used #6b linguine. Nice and al dente!

Nope. Boneless. Ten pounds for $20.00! I got six meals of chops, two good-sized roasts and a chunk that can be used for a stir-fry or two. We will get about a dozen meals out of this one loin.

Back
Top Bottom