What are you doing this Saturday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm definitely going to do so this next week. I'm going to music school with my sister and brother in law Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I've always wanted to go, so he told me he has already paid for me to go, so now I don't have an excuse not to. I think we are supposed to learn breathing technique so that should help me a lot.

Best of luck to you Wasabi on your ultrasound today.

Kind of a boring day for me. Woke up at 7am, made my grocery menu and list for the week, took a shower while listening to my fav radio person on the weekend, kim komando (computer stuff), and then did the groceries in anticipation of the nor'easter heading our way tomorrow. Started the laundry and cleaning. All that boring stuff aside, I am looking at a nearly full moon outside my window...thats the last I will see of clear skies tonight when the snow comes here tomorrow. Good luck to those of you in southern NE cause it sounds like your getting the brunt of the storm, much like my sis in CT.

Sounds like a busy day for all. We got up about 8:30am. Ate, showered, got the kids ready and headed into town. I was right on time for my modern dance class but on the 45 min drive we had into town, Aidan needed to stop to use the bathroom and when we got to my class Callum decided he didn't have enough to eat when I offered to nurse him at home. So as it turned out, I was 10 minutes late after all. After a great class and lots of sweat, we got some sandwiches and went to the park to eat. A little girl was there with an ice cream cone and Aidan just about took a bite of it.:LOL: He had his mouth open and everything, then told me he wanted "just one bite." Cutie. Then we came home and I promptly started on dinner. My greatest friend in the world called and I talked to her for about an hour. It slowed down the dinner process but she lives in Tuscon and we don't get to talk often. Dinner, Dishes, bath for the kids, clean house, and eat a dove bar. Now I'm sitting here coaxing Callum to sleep but he just keeps talking to me and when I look down at him, he smiles.:)
Hope all went well today Wasabi!

Barbara L said:
Always thought it, just never said it, right Bucky? :LOL:

:) Barbara

lol barbara. whaddya think this is? brokeback hockey rink?

i watched our "ladies" again today, man are they good.

Back
Top Bottom