What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got up this morning it was already quite warm. By the time I got going for the morning walk with my canine critters, it was 80 degrees. We took our walk, and came back and crashed on the deck. It is 86 degrees now. It's going to be a hot one.

Keep cool Chops :)

It's cool this morning. Very pleasant. It rained so nice last night! We needed it so bad, and my flowers are happy. :) I could feel the humidity this morning. Felt like Michigan instead of Colorado. Kinda nice.:rolleyes:

This afternoon it is humid and warm 70 degree. I was out dead heading roses. They are really doing good. Red, white. And pink. I bet you thought I was going to say blue. It's that kinda day.

Yes, we just saw on the news that it is 53c in California - 127f :ohmy:

I hope everyone is managing to keep cool!

Perfect summer day here the last couple of days. Warm, sunny, a wispy cloud every now and again and a gentle breeze so you don't fry. 30ºC the last 2 days and going to continue til Thursday apparently.

I'm hiding in the AC too. When we built our home both our and the builder's real estate agents said "oh, you don't need central air here. It doesn't get hot for long. There's always a cooling breeze. Save your money." But WE knew I get beyond crabby when it's over 75 and humid, 80 when it's dry. That was the BEST $4000 we spent then...and have smiled at those who thought we were foolish back in 2000. After all, they never lived with me when it was hot and humid. :furious: :LOL:

It's 81 here but it feels hotter, humidity thou art a B%tch. The up side is my Night Blooming Cirrhus has buds on it. It only blooms about twice a year when its hot and humid like this. The flowers only bloom for one night and then wilt by morning. They are quite spectacular.

This is one blossom about 7 inches in width. My plant has about a dozen of these buds.

Last edited:
83F here...I'm staying in AC places.
We have window air conditioners, and only two of them work (one only sort of). I'm waiting for the guy to call to schedule an estimate on ductless AC.
It's 81 here but it feels hotter, humidity thou art a B%tch. The up side is my Night Blooming Cirrhus has buds on it. It only blooms about twice a year when its hot and humid like this. The flowers only bloom for one night and then wilt by morning. They are quite spectacular.

This is one blossom about 7 inches in width. My plant has about a dozen of these buds.

Oh my, that is an amazing flower.

Yeah, I have one window unit, almost bought a second one today for the bedroom. I may go back and get it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom