What's for Dinner? Wednesday, November 26th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG - they provide yogurt. I don't have a car and the hospital is not near a high street (for takeaways). The food is adequate i.e. she just has no appetite....partly because she is not always painfree.

I got her some aniseed twists which she likes to suck but a fresh bag went missing! (Searched everywhere)...also a lovely shawl I got her that I forgot to get listed on her clothing items. It comes to something don't you think - stealing from the defenseless, ill elderly patients? ! :ohmy:
780422031.gif

That's awful. I don't know how people who do things like that can live with themselves.

Those stories make me angry, taking advantage of the elderly is right up there with kicking puppies.

Me too. When I worked in a nursing home, the residents sometimes would steal stuff from each other. We usually were able to find the items.

For employees and volunteers to steal, that's reprehensible.

Well, what's worse I feel is when you see filmed evidence of care staff directly abusing the patient, e.g. in their own home - whether it be outright neglect, verbal abuse or physically manhandling them. Here in UK I can barely watch such cases when they come on the news.

Back
Top Bottom