What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went to a drive in movie tonight. It was a double feature. The first was a disney movie "planes" the second was a comedy " grown up, part 2", funny.

At Glenn's suggestion, we rented Ghost as our Netflix choice on Friday night. I'd never seen it and really enjoyed it. In a way it was bittersweet because after Buck died, I KNOW he came to me one night and comforted me. Yes, I know it sounds bizarre, but I am absolutely certain he was with me. I even felt his touch, which made the movie so special to me.

Last night we watched Pure Country a moldy oldie with George Strait. It was hokey but enjoyable.

I watch Pure Country whenever it's on. Good music and a feelgood, brainless plot.

We went and saw the new Matt Damon movie "Elysium" yesterday. Overall, it was pretty decent, although you have to wonder if people 150 years in the future would really be wearing the same fashions as they do today. :rolleyes:

We went and saw the new Matt Damon movie "Elysium" yesterday. Overall, it was pretty decent, although you have to wonder if people 150 years in the future would really be wearing the same fashions as they do today. :rolleyes:

What? You don't believe in a "Retro Look"???

I've read mixed reviews on this. Haven't decided if we will wait for video or head for the theater.

I will have to check this one out

We went & saw " The Conjuring". Scarey movie but not as bad as everyone seemed to make it out to be. There were a few scarey parts but not all bad.

Why would I want to spend my money for the sake of being scared? I equate it to spending my money on sour food. Like yogurt. :angel:

Over the weekend we watched two DVD's ''Quartet'' and ''Side Effects''. We thought both were very good. The two films were of extreme opposite content. A while ago we saw ''The Haunting in Connecticut 2 ghost's in Georgia'' and liked it pretty good. My wife can't wait to see the ''The Conjuring'' all of a sudden she has a big interest in the ''Paranormal''. I just like well done scary movies. But I also like ''Greek'' style yogurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom