Too cool! I just "stumbled" upon this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing that link. Myself, I love the middle, but my daughter loves the edges..so it works out well for our family. :) My dad loves the edges so maybe I'll buy this and include them in his Christmas basket. :chef:

Wow, that is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing that link. Myself, I love the middle, but my daughter loves the edges..so it works out well for our family. :) My dad loves the edges so maybe I'll buy this and include them in his Christmas basket. :chef:

I'm a gooey middle person too!!:)

I saw this in a sky mall catalog...I took in am undercooked gooey middle, avoid corner pieces at all costs person :D

I bought that pan a year ago and use it almost every week; I wish I had bought two of them. I bake EVERYTHING in it, not just brownies. (Well, not meat of course - I mean all my baked goods !)

i bought my baking-fiend mom one of those for xmas a couple years ago, she loves it!

i myself am a gooey-middle person when it comes to baked goods (like, say, brownies), but am very much a crusty-edges person for lasagna. i just like the flavor of browned-on-the-edges cheese! this pan works great for the latter. just note: it can speed up your cook times just a wee bit, since there's no vast middle to heat up - the metal bars all through the center transmit the heat to the middle, creating the crustyness faster.

Back
Top Bottom