Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I ate a bread roll with pumpkin seeds on it, and a coffee at a cafe, while I was shopping. :)

We had sloppy joe crepes last night and there were 4 plain crepes left so I put them in the fridge until the light bulb went on. And it did.

This morning, I spread each of them amply with butter, sprinkled lots of cinnamon-sugar over, then a liberal handful of raisins. Rolled them up and baked them for a few minutes to get them hot. Spritzed a little Redi-Whip on top and we had them with our coffee and juice. Not bad. I'll do that again.

This morning I had an onion bagel with tomato and whitefish salad. It was ok - the whitefish salad was kinda "meh" though. Definitely not the best I've had.

2 sausage patties, 3 french toast sticks and a large cup of burger king turbo coffee.

my usual boring breakfast, one egg, 1/2 english muffin, whole berry cranberry sauce and a glass of milk. did fry egg in a smidge of unsalted butter and lots of pepper.
babe, do you like smoothies? I have this sometimes when my liquid isn't restricted and I love it . I also have some wheat toast no butter or margarine...
I puree 1 small banana,1/2up mixed berries, 3/4 cup pomagranite juice1/3 to 1/2 cup soy or 2% milk in blender whizz til well blended, plain no sugar yogurt can be add for the milk any berri for the berry combination...
Cals 253 fat 1 gl carbs 59g cholesterol 0 fiber 6g. sodium 35mg
kades

babe, do you like smoothies? I have this sometimes when my liquid isn't restricted and I love it . I also have some wheat toast no butter or margarine...
I puree 1 small banana,1/2up mixed berries, 3/4 cup pomagranite juice1/3 to 1/2 cup soy or 2% milk in blender whizz til well blended, plain no sugar yogurt can be add for the milk any berri for the berry combination...
Cals 253 fat 1 gl carbs 59g cholesterol 0 fiber 6g. sodium 35mg
kades

i often make smoothies, made one this week with frozen bananas and pineapple in choco ovaltine. wish the frozen fruit was not so expensive. i am only allowed 64 oz of fluid. my sodium should be no more than 2000 and dr. prefers if it is less. made some applesauce, oatmeal muffins ( will have a half) in am. made giant ones. threw in some dried cranberries. i broke the recipe down to carbs, sodium and calories. some of this is a challenge and as such is fun. thanks for all your ideas. :chef:

I tried the new Subway breakfast sammie deal this morning. It was a western egg white melt which was very tasty!! I love "dipping" eggs. To me the yolk is the best part of an egg. If I could figure out how to get an egg that is all yolk I would be in heaven!! The whites have always been "tasteles, rubber" to me. So the thought of eggs without the yolk has always seemed silly to me. But I saw the commercial for the new Subway breafast deal and said what the heck. (I HAVE NEVER HAD EGG WHITE ONLY ANYTHING BUT MERINGUE ON LEMON PIE.) We got a fried egg white "pancake" with Black Forest Ham, American and Monterey cheddar cheeses, green pepper and red onion on a whole wheat english muffin and either medium coffee or a large bottle of Minute Maid orange juice for only $2.50! Thats a great deal!! I will have it again.

I love "dipping" eggs. To me the yolk is the best part of an egg. If I could figure out how to get an egg that is all yolk I would be in heaven!! The whites have always been "tasteles, rubber" to me.

I'm with you there. My favorite way to have eggs is poached, so I get the yolk as a kind of sauce to put on the rest of my breakfast.

I had a great breakfast today. A cup of Teavana Copper Knot Hongcha, and a Spicy Tuna wrap from Soy Cafe in Philly.

"Spicy Tuna - Solid white albacore tuna, spicy hummus, fresh peach or apple, spring mix, caviar, sesame"

breakfast.jpg

I made french toast with the leftover bread. I even put some of Kathleen's strawberry balsamic jam on it. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom