Dinner Friday 11th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is :)

P1000957.JPG

That looks yummy Kylie :) Where did you get the recipe if you don't mind me asking? I love curry!

We're having homemade fishcakes, with steamed veggies and beetroot salad.

Yummers!
I'll be looking for the recipe, too.

Tonight I think the plans will be deep fried shrimp with panko crumbs, bay scallops sauted in some butter & garlic and that ginger noodle thing ;) I picked up some different noodles I want to try.

Pastitsio (w/ ground beef)
Greek salad
Kalamata Olive bread (from the bakery).

Just got back from the market. I picked up a filet of Scottish salmon and one of haddock for dinner tonight. I think I'll do some little red potatoes and string beans to go along side.

Just got back from the market. I picked up a filet of Scottish salmon and one of haddock for dinner tonight. I think I'll do some little red potatoes and string beans to go along side.

I love the sound of your meal tonight Andy, delicious!

Snip and Pac...sadly for us the taste of the curry was a bit bland, it seemed to be lacking flavour, couldnt quite pin point what flavour, but it just wasnt quite what we were expecting!

We like food to have loads of flavour which for us...this one just didnt deliver!

Everyone has different tastes though, so I will certainly PM you both the recipe if you like :)

I'm going to try out a dutch oven sparerib recipe. Herb roasted potato's and a chopped salad on the side.

Rotelli pasta with a veggie sauce (EVOO, garlic, onion, carrot, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, vine tomato, ground red pepper flakes and my AP seasoning blend) topped with grated parmesan and romano cheeses. Green salad on the side not pictured

img_1228167_0_dd7fe5dbfe1a34852a931e5630cbd033.jpg

I found king crab legs in Mom's freezer when I was cleaning it out, it may be that. Crap, she paid $ 40. King crab legs it is.

We had the pork stew that I made a while back. It didn't have enough vegis and it was kinda bland. I defrosted it and added rutabugger, celeriac, potatoes, and some more carrot. I seasoned it with a bit of five spice powder and a sprig of fresh rosemary. It was still unexciting. A bit of Frank's RedHot livened it up a bit. We added Frank's until there was enough salt. It wasn't even a little bit hot.

We had red snapper with rice and raw veggies for lunch. We are planning a meal and movie night and I am just serving a huge platter of my buffalo wings with veggies and nachos that we can pick on while we watch. That will probably be around 7 PST!

Some crumbled sausage in that MsM and it would be right up my alley :yum:
Off to see the difference between rotelli and rotini (what I buy)...

My din-din

Attachments

• shrimp, scallops, noodles.jpg
    shrimp, scallops, noodles.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom