Friday Comfort Cooking - 10/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
What a Dreary Day !

Grilled Hot Dogs on a bed of Chili, Roasted Yukons with Sour Cream, Steamed Brussels Sprouts, and the Salad, of course...

Attachments

• Hot Dogs & Chili.jpg
    Hot Dogs & Chili.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 82
After loaded garden salads, we has His (pepperoni, ham, prosciutto, mushrooms, onions) and Her's (spinach, prosciutto, tomato, ham, mushrooms) Naan bread pizzas.
IMG_20201016_203203387.jpg

We ordered from Thai Express. DH had the vegan fried rice and I had pad see ew with chicken and a side order of two chicken wings. It was yummy. I am stuffed and there are leftovers.

Jeannie was feeling a bit blah and requested scrambled eggs as her comfort food. I air fried a couple of hash brown patties to go with the scramble.

We had, comforting, ice cream later.

Ross

We had chicken and blue corn pozole, and I made a big pot so that will also be on menu for next week. It had a dried chile sauce on the side that you added to your liking, and boy was it spicy! No pic because my phone died right after I snapped and it didn't save, so next week. I was a bit disappointed that the dried blue corn kernels lost most of their color as they cooked, though you could still get the definite blue corn taste.

Back
Top Bottom