Friday, Dec. 29th, What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The woman said a customer of theirs told them about that cutting technique one summer. Their shop is in the same large market area that patrons of Blossom Music Center is located. Summer home to the Cleveland Orchestra, it's a popular thing to take a basket of a light supper, buy a bottle of wine from the on-site wine store (used to be you could bring your own bottle from home way back in the day), and sit on a blanket on the lawn for the orchestra or another show. Anyway, the customer told Breads that a baguette cut that way would make it easy to tear off individual pieces.

I did tear it to share it with Goober. I can say that the texture of the bread is properly springy! A nice chewy "tooth" on this bread. :yum:

I made burritos for TB and was going to have a taco salad but was not feeling that great so I had veggies and dip instead.

The woman said a customer of theirs told them about that cutting technique one summer. Their shop is in the same large market area that patrons of Blossom Music Center is located. Summer home to the Cleveland Orchestra, it's a popular thing to take a basket of a light supper, buy a bottle of wine from the on-site wine store (used to be you could bring your own bottle from home way back in the day), and sit on a blanket on the lawn for the orchestra or another show. Anyway, the customer told Breads that a baguette cut that way would make it easy to tear off individual pieces.

I did tear it to share it with Goober. I can say that the texture of the bread is properly springy! A nice chewy "tooth" on this bread. :yum:

Events like those are so much fun :) We've gone to Symphony in the Park with the local orchestra a few times and brought a picnic basket. I'm going to try to make that bread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom