What's For Dinner Tuesday 25th June 2013?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having an easy dinner as we had a big, late lunch in the city!

We are having lasagna and salad :yum:

Last edited by a moderator:
The hottest day of the season so naturally I'm baking a ham! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Cold ham and salad for the next couple of days.

Dorothy Parker and about a million other people are credited with defining eternity as two people and a ham!

No dinner tonight as I'm late at the stables and it'll probably be a slice of toast and marmalade when I get in about 10pm.

Instead I had a late lunch. Ina Garten's pasta, pesto and pea salad with the cold remains of a roast duck, followed by home-made yoghourt and fruit.

IG's pasta thing was very yummy. Naturally, I down-sized it!

Hoping we can get the brined chops on the grill tonight. If not I might risk smacking them on the hot Lodge grill on top the stove and keep my fingers crossed. Or maybe Himself can see if he can figure out how a fireman told me you can disable the smoke detector temporarily. Again, hoping we can get the brined chops grilled - outside. :LOL:

Still fighting a cold. I'm craving mac and cheese. So I know I will make that but not sure what I'll make with it. Maybe just throw some BSChicken in the oven with some BBQ sauce.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 152
Grilled pork chop painted with garlic orange marmelade sauce. Red potato and Green bean salad with tarragon vinaigrette. Ice tea.

No time to cook today. Dog has an appointment with vet at 6pm. We'll get take out after we get home.

I'm guessing this is store bought lasagna. Homemade is not what I would call an easy meal! ;)

It is lasagna I made the other night and we put it in the freezer to take out when we want and easy meal ;)

Last edited:
Still fighting a cold. I'm craving mac and cheese. So I know I will make that but not sure what I'll make with it. Maybe just throw some BSChicken in the oven with some BBQ sauce.

Hope you get better soon Jabs

Back
Top Bottom