What is your favorite drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favourites drinks is Kamikaze. It is mixed vodka, blue coracao, lime juice and ice.

Zdjecie_imprezowe_-_drink_niebieski_239.jpg

I guess either we have completely different taste buds, or we're not drinking the same rums.
I am not saying it is sugary sweet like soda, but there is a sweetness to it.

The rum I am currently drinking is Pyrat (from the makers of Patron). I drink it neat and I love it.

I like wine on occasion, red or white. I love to do bicycle tours through the Alexander Valley and Dry Creek areas and wine taste. I choose where I'm going to taste carefully so I can keep on my bike, then I taste varietal grape juices at the other wineries. We like to do a 25 mile loop, so we are selective. I just had a Peach Bellini before dinner last night and dang, those things are good!

tequilla shots (no training wheels), electric iced tea and frozen watermellon rita's.

Bombay Sapphire and Sweppes Tonic Water with a lime twist any time of the year. Sometimes Sandeman's Port when it's cold outside, and a brancy or cognac every once in a while in the cooler months.

tequila girl

Me im a Tequila straight up kinda girl...i love Jose Cuervo Gold...but in terms of cocktails i love long island iced tea too...it almost has everything in it.;)

I am a Canadian Club man. CC on the "rocks" is my absolute favorite drink. BTW the 12year Classic is amazing.

I generally don't like the taste of alcohol. I love my drinks sweet. My favorites are fruity rum drinks and Midori Sours.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom