GCC - Mushroom - Kathleen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW....very creative and everything looks absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything looks great! I can't believe that I am looking at icecream with mushrooms in it and saying-wow that looks really good! I wish you had made it for ME, because then I might have tried it, and learned to like mushrooms! :)

Everything looks great! I can't believe that I am looking at icecream with mushrooms in it and saying-wow that looks really good! I wish you had made it for ME, because then I might have tried it, and learned to like mushrooms! :)

Maybe you need to have someone who loves mushrooms to make them for you.:chef:

mushrooms not in season? perhaps foraged mushrooms have an issue in our area during times of snow and ice, but Pennsylvania is Mushroom USA and every month new harvests are ready...with staggered planting, we have shrooms every day of the year. Fresh foraged morels or chantarelles (my fave) are not around now tho...

Another reason to visit PA! (The first reason is to get raw milk!)

Those mushrooms really have a maple-like flavor. They were dry and I crushed them, so the mushroom texture was not there either. Just pure butterscotchy, maple-like ice cream.

Those mushrooms really have a maple-like flavor. They were dry and I crushed them, so the mushroom texture was not there either. Just pure butterscotchy, maple-like ice cream.

Keep it up and i'll have another purchase to blame on you!:rolleyes:

I know I would like it then. The big thing I don't like is the texture. Maple tasting ice cream...YUM!

Quick, stop eating, just booked a flight, leave ice cream on porch, burn message after receiving, your life could be in danger... Let me make sure Kathleen hasn't done anything funny... I'm here to help... :rolleyes:

You ladies are making this difficult, especially since I'm very money challenged, what with the plumbing repair from Saturday, and the furnace going out. But that's Ok. My appy's came out really good. And I'm expecting the same from the other courses. I sure would have liked to gotten some of those sweet cap mushrooms though. I'd have made something totally different than ice cream, but equally good. Can't tell you what it is though. I may have to sacrifice eating and order some.:ROFLMAO:

I aint goin' down easy, ya here me!:LOL:

Really though, both of you did an amazing job. All I can say is, WOW! Good job.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

You ladies are making this difficult, especially since I'm very money challenged, what with the plumbing repair from Saturday, and the furnace going out. But that's Ok. My appy's came out really good. And I'm expecting the same from the other courses. I sure would have liked to gotten some of those sweet cap mushrooms though. I'd have made something totally different than ice cream, but equally good. Can't tell you what it is though. I may have to sacrifice eating and order some.:ROFLMAO:

I aint goin' down easy, ya here me!:LOL:

Really though, both of you did an amazing job. All I can say is, WOW! Good job.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks, Goodweed! PF and I cannot wait to see what you make!

Back
Top Bottom