What Spices Do You Hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't think of a single spice or herb I do not like. As for cardamon, I love the scent and use it as a deodorant in my pantry.
I can't think of a spice or herb I don't like. I love cardamom. I use juniper berries, I use dried cedar. I can't think of anything I don't like unless artificial vanilla counts?

Hi taxlady, I have been going through my shrimp binders lately and getting rid of recipes that I know I will never want to eat. One of the ingredient in a recipe that I have been throwing away is tarragon vinegar. Do you think I should give it a try? Do you think it would go good with shrimp? I know I could probably use any vinegar but.....
I imagine it would be nice in a shrimp dish that calls for vinegar. I would try making a vinaigrette with it to see how you feel about that. How old is it? We infuse tarragon into ACV in small batches, so I don't even know if it goes off.

That is just it, I don't have any. Just wondering if I was missing out on something by not trying it. Maybe I should just save the recipes and use apple cider vinegar or such. Thanks for answering.

Back
Top Bottom