ISO help making baguette bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We bake most of our bread what I am going to try for is (if you have ever eaten Cuban bread in Miami fl) That's is the baguettes I want to make.

@ GG, Yes, you have a point there. Don't want to wake up to the sound of birds hacking and coughing now that it's spring. I'll try and make some New Orleans Bourbon Bread Pudding out of it then. I'll just need to puck up a quart of 1/2 & !/2 at the store tomorrow. (since the baguette has a texture more like Brioche anyways)

That sounds delicious :yum:
@ GG, Yes, you have a point there. Don't want to wake up to the sound of birds hacking and coughing now that it's spring. I'll try and make some New Orleans Bourbon Bread Pudding out of it then. I'll just need to puck up a quart of 1/2 & !/2 at the store tomorrow. (since the baguette has a texture more like Brioche anyways)

We bake most of our bread what I am going to try for is (if you have ever eaten Cuban bread in Miami fl) That's is the baguettes I want to make.

Chef John got u covered for Cuban bread although it’s an overnighted if I remember.

https://youtu.be/Qr2FlrUBs4E

What I’m looking for myself is Puerto Rican style. Similar to Cuban but in pressed/panini form. Like this:
Snapseed.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom