Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are nice arn't they Texas?

Were you able to replace you sons Chirstmas gifts??

Those are the neatest stores Erik. I'm
so glad that you and your son had a good time together!

David gave Lily Lily Queen of cats a
cat nip blanket for Christmas. It has a zipper in it and you fill it
with cat nip. It was so fun watching her when she discovered it.
She went crazy for about 10 minutes and then fell asleep for about 8 hours. She didn't even wake up when I vaccuumed right next to her.

Just coming here this morning and seeing so many of you and reading about all your Christmas fun..Made me smile ...
kadesma

Thinking of cora's son riding his bike... reminded me of mine riding his for the first time. Both thoughts made me smile.

Reading everyone's posts about their family!

And I received an unexpected email from a dear friend in Indiana, right when I really needed a pick-me-up after a bad last couple days.

good job Bubba!

My happy time was yesterday - 5 of us went to Disneyland & CA adventure. Wandering around California Adventure, we saw a sign that said "Sneak Preview Today!"
So, being nosey, we checked it out.
Disney's just built another ride, due to open in January. It's a "Monsters, Inc." ride, and boy is it great! Super cute, very well made, just like the part in the movie where Boo enters Monstropolis. My favorite part was when you went into the Sushi bar where Mike and Celia were having dinner and it smelled of Ginger and soy sauce! Yum!

Anyway, we got to ride it early, in exchange for our opinions.

Another HUGE cool thing, was that the Texas Longhorns were there (They're playing USC in the Rose Bowl on Tuesday). Yeah, USC was there too, but I'm not a fan. My 13 year old was so excited, as the Longhorns are one of his very favorite teams. We even got my nephew to take a photo of him with some of the guys. Very cool indeed.

What a great day!! Thinking of you at "the happiest place on Earth" made me smile too!

My baby brother laughed and was excited when mommy came home!

Grace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom