Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last thing to make me smile, was this afternoon when Cade called to ask if he could come make chocolate chip cookies tomorrow:) Oh and could we please play his new chicken limbo game (groan):LOL: My back hurts already:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

phinz said:
Winning 66 different cookbooks on eBay for less than $20 shipped. That made me *really* smile.

Even better, when the box got here yesterday I took them all out and started going through them. I didn't get 66 of them. I got 75! :mrgreen:

These are all little cookbooks like you would buy from the impulse rack at the grocery store, but some date back as far as 1940, and a few are really interesting. Many of them were handouts at shows or are the recipe book that you could order for different brands, such as Calumet powder. There's one from an Allis-Chalmer (tractors) dealership, as well as an owners' manual and cookbook from an International Harvester (again, tractors) deep freeze. :mrgreen: :cool:

How fun Phinz!
Enjoy yourself.

I smiled today when the chickens fought over the bacon scraps.
They are so funny to watch. I also smiled when it STOPPED raining!

I'll try to make this short, I work with family, my niece and my younger son are always at each other, cause Mark will walk by her office and scare her to death by banging on her door and running. Well, today, she was ready, first time, he came around the corner and she grabbed him. ROFLMBO!!
The second time, she threw her water at him. I guess you had to be here and see it! It was hilarious.

Reading the movie quotes thread. I can't believe I haven't seen that thread before. I LMAO! There are some classics out there. Glad to know there are people out there with my taste in movies.

sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes sizzles. that is wonderful, how old is your boy?[/QUOTE]
Bucky, Still great to hear how everyone and family is(if any...well we all do I anyway...our parents or our kids) so don't apolojise.My son is 5 and a very important half!Sorry didn't read this until tonight. They are still home on christmas break. They go to a private school and they have long holidays and the fees never seems to reduce!They both made me smile tonight,wanted a story of my granpa's bull 'Dollar' before beddie, so we all got into our bed and then after the story(with lots of questions) they left our bed and went to their bedrooms.My daughter is 8.

Last edited:
I smiled today when one of our patients came by the store to say goodby and brought us a huge basket of goodies..There were a few tears, she started and I kept her company....I was so surprised at the amount of cards we got from people, it makes all the work worth it.

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
I was so surprised at the amount of cards we got from people, it makes all the work worth it.

kadesma:)

I wouldn't be surprised at all!! If you are 1/2 as sweet in person as you are on here, I would begging you to stay!!

my son got his first hair cut: (chuckin a "right back atcha" to the girls at the front desk)

then he went home and gave himself a potato, carrot, and egg hair conditioning:

img_213856_0_cf4107421781d440882f59c12c4e9033.gif

You should see the big smile on my face. He gets cuter everyday!

Checked it Out

buckytom: I am so thankful I got to see those pictures. The thread was 'last thing that made you smile'. He brings a smile to anyone's face. What a heart break he could give. You got him all to yourself. He sure does look like he is well taken care of with lots of love. thanks so much for including us in your pride and joy. I tell you children and puppies are so fragile. All they need is love and attention. Take good care of him. These days go too fast.

What made me smile???? Finally getting back on here after trying for 9 hours!!! What the heck happened? I thought I was going to have break down :eek:)

Seeing that cute picture of the little guy's first hair cut..Carson just got his first trim wednesday and it was so cute watching him try to grab the sissors. Then reading Texas reaction to Dc being on the fritz, made me laugh..I did the same thing..PANIC:ROFLMAO: Now I'm smilin:) :LOL:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom