Brussels Sprout Curry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vyapti

Sous Chef
I don't remember how this originally happened, but I decided that Brussels sprouts and green curry were a match made in heaven. I've made this a few times now and they work together surprisingly well, especially with cubed tempeh.

Brussels Sprouts Curry:

How long do you cook it? I have made a nice veggy curry and added sprouts later as I was a fraid of overcooking the sprouts and getting the skunk taste.

You had me until the word "coconut". While I love curry, I'm just not a fan of curries that involve coconut or coconut milk.

Around here, most supermarkets carry tempeh. It's normally found in the produce or dairy sections - wherever the particular market has it's refrigerated tofu.

The Brussels sprouts take the longest to cook, so I just simmered them until the sprouts were cooked through. What Breezy said about the tempeh. In the two stores I shop, it is with the tofu or with the refrigerated meat analogs.

Mmmm Mmmmm. my husband loves brussels sprouts and I have some green curry paste and coconut milk in the pantry. Yummy!

Back
Top Bottom