A note to Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope... I'd recognize ya ( :devilish: ) anywhere!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
1.gif

I betcha they will....Anyway, the plan is to have ya so full of White Zin, you want know if they are Miss Laurie's peppermint pates, or Oreo's:ermm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
ooooooooooo yummy but i like tequilla shots white zin back sweetie.

I betcha they will....Anyway, the plan is to have ya so full of White Zin, you want know if they are Miss Laurie's peppermint pates, or Oreo's:ermm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So that's your plan.....get everyone drunk so you can do a slight of hand trick to get all the peppermint patties for yourself! Just ask and I will make you as many as you want.....I still have 300 centres ready for chocolate so there are enough to go around! :chef:

I'm there with you on the tequila shots, MM, and I have plenty of lemons and limes in my fridge. Do you want to bring the salt?
oops i don't use training wheels, sorry. i just shoot it and do the shiver
img_829024_0_e095cb7ccfedeb575939b02f145d4554.gif
on the first one after that i'm fine!! LOL i love lime and salt on my rita's though. (funny i love salt but not with tequilla shots). i prefer Cabo Wabo

do you have a preference? (sorry i couldn't find a smaller pic that you wouldn't need a magnifying glass to see LOL)

img_829024_1_2227e77317820813011a90647ee85861.jpg

So that's your plan.....get everyone drunk so you can do a slight of hand trick to get all the peppermint patties for yourself! Just ask and I will make you as many as you want.....I still have 300 centres ready for chocolate so there are enough to go around! :chef:
well we won't have to worry about bad breathe when we play spin the bottle!! :rolleyes:

oops i don't use training wheels, sorry. i just shoot it and do the shiver
img_829028_0_e095cb7ccfedeb575939b02f145d4554.gif
on the first one after that i'm fine!! LOL i love lime and salt on my rita's though. (funny i love salt but not with tequilla shots). i prefer Cabo Wabo

do you have a preference? (sorry i couldn't find a smaller pic that you wouldn't need a magnifying glass to see LOL)

Actually, I like my shooters neat myself. Just thought I would through in the salt/lemon thing in there. In my University days I was a Cuervo fan, but your pick looks pretty decent. Send me a bottle to sample and I promise you those peppermint patties for quality control will be in the return post along with the empty bottle (do you get refunds on returns as we do here?).

LOL! :ROFLMAO: That is what I was going to ask.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I would love some inside info on how to get some of LP's goodies!

Oh, VB, you HAVE to read through - the real goodies are the posts themselves and the best way to get in on the fun is to join our little party on the river. There's going to be lots of good food and entertainment. I think you will even find the link to the recipe somewhere too!

Oh, VB, you HAVE to read through - the real goodies are the posts themselves and the best way to get in on the fun is to join our little party on the river. There's going to be lots of good food and entertainment. I think you will even find the link to the recipe somewhere too!
whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo lets sea doooooooooo!!

Actually, I like my shooters neat myself. Just thought I would through in the salt/lemon thing in there. In my University days I was a Cuervo fan, but your pick looks pretty decent. Send me a bottle to sample and I promise you those peppermint patties for quality control will be in the return post along with the empty bottle (do you get refunds on returns as we do here?).

Cabo Wabo Blue agave tequila from Mexico produced by rock musician Sammy Hagar.

¿ǝɹǝɥ ǝƃuɐɹʇs sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ʞuıɥʇ ǝsןǝ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

¡¡sǝıʇʇɐd ʇuıɯɹǝddǝd ǝɥʇ ʞɔǝɥɔ ʞɔınb .uoqɹnoq ǝɯos ǝɯ pǝddıןs qoq ǝןɔun ʞuıɥʇ ı

Blackberry and plum are the best.......I've heard anyway :-p We call it "brandy" around here!! :LOL: Make sure you shake it and light it...small bubbles and a blue flame...you're good to go........well, that's what I've heard. :angel:

Um - I just checked the peppermint patties. Do peppermint patties usually come in 151 proof? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom