Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm happy for you that you found a new job Stacy. It doesn't pay much, as you said, but maybe it will either work into a higher salary there, or the experience will allow you to get a better job somewhere else.

Praying for you, and for those poor people! Just teasing! But I am praying for you--that you will enjoy your work and that it will work into something more financially feasible.

:)Barbara

Thanks you guys!!lol, youngest said he was going to go in there and warn all those poor people, lol I told him I would just drive off without him, hehe

Glad you found a job Stacy! Good luck.

I'm excited because tomorrow is the candle light for the retreatants. I get to see my son, Justin, and hug him once again. I know by now he has been touched by the Holy Spirit in this retreat. His kind heart and compassion will let all the goodness in.

Then Sunday's mass will be dedicated to all the teen retreatants then all the families will celebrate with a big meal at the parish hall. I'm so happy for him and all the kids that decided to know more about Christ.

Congratulations Stacy!!! I know you have been looking for a job for a while!

That is awesome that you get to see your son tomorrow Dina. I hope he had a great time at the retreat.

That's great Dina!!

I have a little celebration too. Other than picking at it here and there, I haven't spent any time working on my book in months. I was struck with inspiration tonight and just wrote a little over a page. I know that doesn't seem like much, but sometimes I don't write more than a paragraph or a sentence in that time.

Congratulations Stacey, Dina and Barb..I'm thrilled for all of you and Dina for you boy, how wonderful for him choosing to know more brings him closer to the LORD..You must be so very proud.Stacey good luck take em by storm girl. Barb, keep working you can do it..Fight the depression, we can do it together..I'll pray for you as always..
kadesma

That's great Dina!!

I have a little celebration too. Other than picking at it here and there, I haven't spent any time working on my book in months. I was struck with inspiration tonight and just wrote a little over a page. I know that doesn't seem like much, but sometimes I don't write more than a paragraph or a sentence in that time.

I once read that a writer should write everyday, even if it's a thought or reflection of your day. It helps keep thoughts flowing. You can do it Barb. Keep writing.

I do write every day, but unfortunately it is mostly here! You are right though, I need to get back to writing my book. I had gotten into the habit of keeping it open on my computer whenever I am on it, and I have gone back to that. I also have a little digital recorder to bring with me, so that if an idea hits while I am away from the computer I won't forget it.

I once read that a writer should write everyday, even if it's a thought or reflection of your day. It helps keep thoughts flowing. You can do it Barb. Keep writing.
I've read this, too. Stephen King wrote a book about the whole process. I think it is titled On Writing. Anyway, he said that not writing every day is death to a writer!

Well gang, I took the bull by the horns today, marched into the Dialysis Center and demanded the results of my adequacy test. Darn it it's been a week and I was so worried I'd have to give up my free time. My free time allows me to feel like everyone else instead of a freak..I hate having this fool tube comin out of me and dealing with it every day... I was really upset over this so I marched in there today and demanded the results..They had come back, the head nurse was happy with the results and I guess figured the village idiot didn't need to know..Any way the first test had said my adequacy was only 1.5 and 1.7 was what was needed..I insisted on doing the test over as I had not shaken the bags right,plus I was coming of that blasted night machine I hated that didn't draw off enough toxins, sure enough the new test came back at 2.7 yippee I'm safe for now and I can have my free me time

kadesI

Yay Kades!!!!! That is definitely something to celebrate! I know how rough this is for you and how much you cherish your free time. I wish I were closer so I could give you a great big hug!!!

Yay Kades!!!!! That is definitely something to celebrate! I know how rough this is for you and how much you cherish your free time. I wish I were closer so I could give you a great big hug!!!
Thanks Laurie,
Knowing you care is wonderful, thank you so much.

kades:)

Learned that our youngest son and his wife are expecting their second ( a girl) in February AND our second oldest granddaughter ( out of 11) is expecting her second (a girl)(our third Great) in November, right around Turkey Day! Overwelming! ( and we're too young for all this!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom