Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have any fried chicken back there? I have a serious craving! By the way, I love what you have done with the place, and sorry about the bathroom :(

Fried chicken coming up!!! Hey GB you want the breast of leg? Any spices? I can spice those suckers up. ;)
I also have some garlic mashed potatos with leftover asparagus from Buckys breakfast. :)

Thanks.... I still have to paint the walls. Not sure what color. I think we are going to have to get a better ventilation system in there. :LOL:

A breast AND a leg please. Surprise me with the spices, I am always up to try something new :)

Those mashed potatoes and asparagus sounds great. Hook me up please.

After I finish I will jump behind the counter and start doing some dishes. This place is starting to get crowded so I would hate to see you run out of plates.

Hmmm, the lunch crowd is probably going to be rolling in soon, get ready for the rush!

DS - where does a Bender unit go to hook up some kegs of homebrew? You want them behind the bar or in the cooler?

John

Sush, I can start baking bread if you want to serve homemade bread and rolls with everyone's meals and I can whip up some desserts, too.

For lunch, I don't know why but I would love a grilled hot dog and some mac and cheese (I'm feeling gourmet today! ;-) ). And a big glass of milk. Thanks, buddy!

ronjohn55 said:
Hmmm, the lunch crowd is probably going to be rolling in soon, get ready for the rush!

DS - where does a Bender unit go to hook up some kegs of homebrew? You want them behind the bar or in the cooler?

John
How about right next to GB. I could change my screen name to Norm ;)

Thanks BG! Im doing laundry with all the tableclothes, rags and aprons.
13.gif
Ok...... I made fried chicken with a buffalo chicken seasoning. :) Dont know if that will sit to well with the garlic mashed potatos though. :roll: And I warmed the asparagus up.

Hope ya like it. And thanks with the dishes!
Anyone going to take 2nd shift? :shock:

Well Bender unit..... LOL! We have a seperate granite bar on the other wall. ;-) I was hopping you would bring that up! Care to be bartend for a few hours???

PA..... PLEASE!!!!! Bread would be GREAT! What kind are ya thinking about making? And we really dont have any homemade desserts. I could really go for some too. :)

We have a FULLY stocked area for baking. Plus some heavy duty equipment too.
51.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well Bender unit..... LOL! We have a seperate granite bar on the other wall. ;-) I was hopping you would bring that up! Care to be bartend for a few hours???

I dunno DS - Bender units are notoriously BAD bartenders... something about hording all the booze for themselves! :mrgreen:

John

WOOHOO!! *rolling up sleeves* Put me in coach I'm here til 1, I can do the lunch rush. Can I have a quick omelette first? Just ham and gouda please.

and a tattingers mimosa? Oh, and DS...Taittingers is a VERY expensive champagne. Our bucky has EXCELLENT taste. *rushing the mimosa over to bucky*

Hello Nicole,
We need a Bigger picture of our little girl she looks so pretty (OK Barbara I am talking about pictures of a two year old simmer down :)).
Grillmaster I want a Canteen with CHeese all the way please. Some Chocolate Rice with or without walnuts please. and A Sunrise with Bumpershoot please.

Um....a canteen with cheese? That sounds a bit chewy. Help! someone translate for me! I'll get your drink though! THAT I can do!

I only have a few minutes -- gotta teach a violin lesson. Could you put together a hot turkey sandwich with dressing and potatoes and gravy? And a large iced coke? I need carbs before an hour of listening to a beginning violinist. Aaargh. Thanks, Sushi! (I brought you a fresh apple pie...Put it in the back and bring it home tonight just for you.:) )

Good morning.
Could I have a peach margarita, sugar around the rim instead of salt and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream?

I'll do the bar for a bit.

Heres that peach margarita and the ice cream pdswife. Can someone figure out what the heck a canteen is and make that turkey sandwich for thier? BTW, Hi thier, missed you around here. Be with you in a sec.

Alix said:
I'll do the bar for a bit.

Heres that peach margarita and the ice cream pdswife. Can someone figure out what the heck a canteen is and make that turkey sandwich for thier? BTW, Hi thier, missed you around here. Be with you in a sec.

Oh YUMMY! This is the perfect way to start my long day.
I'll be back for lunch. Thanks!

Thanks, Alix. I'm just going to munch on these complimentary fried pork rinds while I wait...:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom