Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What and where?

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 179
This game is moving so fast it seems to haved skipped right over phinz's pic :wacko:

Guess I'm chopped liver. Oh well. Hell, I guessed and got right *another* one right after my turn got overlooked, and I *still* got overlooked.

I know the feeling phinz.
It's sorta like when you are Googling along, diligently playing the game. Then someone pops in, gives the answer, says they are too busy to post a pic and play the game, and gives it away.... Thanks for wasting my time :rolleyes:

:LOL:

I thought we were waiting for the last winner to post a pic. and then got off on a tangent.

Phinz, Are you a big mazda nut? I love miatas. I want one but the wife doesnt think i should seein how we are going to try for a family soon. for now i guess ill stick with my 02 Protege5 (wife is driving a 05 Mazda 6)

I was the last winner. I posted a pic.

Yes, I'm a big Mazda nut. I currently own two Miatas and my wife used to have a 3. You can get an early NA Miata for next-to-nothing. I know of one for sale here in our area for $3k, and it only has 58k miles on it. To top it off, the Miata is *cheap* to insure. They're cheap enough to keep around as a toy.

My '96 is highly modified. The '07 not so much, but it's my daily driver. You can see pictures of my cars at my flickr site. Flickr: Phinzup's Photostream

I was the last winner. I posted a pic.

Is it in the keys, the IC, a swamp, or someplace on the shore line. Thousands of miles of this stuff ..... to find one island ....

Basically your 'pic' is a game killer.

I do go looking for your 'pic' on occasion, I search for Florida Island with swamp, shore, key (redundant) ... I do the old Sat search ... I'll find it eventually, but I think your choice shouldn't throttle a fun thread.

Yes, I'm a big Mazda nut. I currently own two Miatas ...

I remember when the Miata came out. Nifty little car. Sorely underpowered (~ 100hp?) which gave rise to an after market for installing a SBF. I eard that made the Miata a bit nose heavy but lots of fun. Glad to see Mazda upped the ponies a bit.

My '96 is highly modified. .... Flickr: Phinzup's Photostream

I verified your Library page by its link to your Flicker page.

No mod pics of the '96?

BTW, your library page has your location on the west coast. Of the U.S. I guess since you are enamored with Key West (neat place) the west coast thing isn't correct.

loved the pics phinz.

i would love to pick one up as a toy but times are tight right now and i got 197000 on my proetege5. so even though it will last you jsutn ever know you know.

Is it in the keys, the IC, a swamp, or someplace on the shore line. Thousands of miles of this stuff ..... to find one island ....

Basically your 'pic' is a game killer.

I do go looking for your 'pic' on occasion, I search for Florida Island with swamp, shore, key (redundant) ... I do the old Sat search ... I'll find it eventually, but I think your choice shouldn't throttle a fun thread.

You're not paying attention to all that has been given. I followed a logical thread from my username, my location, the reason the location is famous, and who made that location famous (as well as making the new location famous). Said famous fictional person in previous post, famous person who made the fictional person famous and famous location are all part of something else mentioned/noted by someone else whose name has to do with my username. That someone else made said famous fictional person, famous fictional person maker and famous location even famouser, as well as making the location I showed famous. Make sense? Or am I Incommunicado? :LOL:

Follow the thread of my username and use the famous places and names to get farther. That will get you there. You can even kind of use my blog (and even the blog's title), though said blog is more about my 40th birthday trip with 10 of my closest friends than the location. I've also blogged Dragon*Con and The Outer Banks during the time the blog has existed, as well as death, cooking and other stuff. This kind of deduction is exactly what was done back by Ronjon way back when I posted Rainbow Row in Charleston. Delta Pier in Bangor, WA, by qmax wasn't exactly easy for most. I just happen to have bubblehead family.

Here's another picture: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/256535481_d9677a969e_o_d.jpg

What I *really* want to know is how my post throttled a thread less than 24 hours later, and with no discussion whatsoever, it was decided that my post was unworthy. Then, when I got the next answer right I was ignored and bypassed again.

I've posted a lot harder items before, that were *completely* random and had nothing to do with a prior post. Go back a couple of hundred pages. I've been doing this a lot longer than many, and we've had some pretty interesting stuff.

My Librarything page is subject to the screwy coding by the webmaster, who also refuses to use real forum software, among other strange things. I like it merely for its database, which is miles deep, utilizing the LofC, Amazon, and hundreds of other online book databases.

If you know what you're looking at, you can see the majority of what has been done to the '96. It visually is completely different, including an interior that was never, ever available in a white US market car, and never in a 1.8l US car at all, though there is also a supercharger, swaybars, suspension, exhaust and other things under the hood. Much of that is pictured on Flickr.

I have an acquaintance whose 5.0l Miata is pushing a ludicrous 440 hp *off* the bottle. I don't even want to see what it will do *on* the gas. We had an amazing LS6 Miata at Deal's Gap this year as well.

You're not paying attention to all that has been given. I followed a logical thread from my username, my location, the reason the location is famous, and who made that location famous (as well as making the new location famous). Said famous fictional person in previous post, famous person who made the fictional person famous and famous location are all part of something else mentioned/noted by someone else whose name has to do with my username. That someone else made said famous fictional person, famous fictional person maker and famous location even famouser, as well as making the location I showed famous. Make sense? Or am I Incommunicado? :LOL:

Follow the thread of my username and use the famous places and names to get farther. That will get you there. You can even kind of use my blog (and even the blog's title), though said blog is more about my 40th birthday trip with 10 of my closest friends than the location. I've also blogged Dragon*Con and The Outer Banks during the time the blog has existed, as well as death, cooking and other stuff. This kind of deduction is exactly what was done back by Ronjon way back when I posted Rainbow Row in Charleston. Delta Pier in Bangor, WA, by qmax wasn't exactly easy for most. I just happen to have bubblehead family.

Here's another picture: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/256535481_d9677a969e_o_d.jpg

What I *really* want to know is how my post throttled a thread less than 24 hours later, and with no discussion whatsoever, it was decided that my post was unworthy. Then, when I got the next answer right I was ignored and bypassed again.

I've posted a lot harder items before, that were *completely* random and had nothing to do with a prior post. Go back a couple of hundred pages. I've been doing this a lot longer than many, and we've had some pretty interesting stuff.

My Librarything page is subject to the screwy coding by the webmaster, who also refuses to use real forum software, among other strange things. I like it merely for its database, which is miles deep, utilizing the LofC, Amazon, and hundreds of other online book databases.

If you know what you're looking at, you can see the majority of what has been done to the '96. It visually is completely different, including an interior that was never, ever available in a white US market car, and never in a 1.8l US car at all, though there is also a supercharger, swaybars, suspension, exhaust and other things under the hood. Much of that is pictured on Flickr.

I have an acquaintance whose 5.0l Miata is pushing a ludicrous 440 hp *off* the bottle. I don't even want to see what it will do *on* the gas. We had an amazing LS6 Miata at Deal's Gap this year as well.

My apologies. No disrespect intended whatsoever

I was off all weekend, and saw the Davis-Monthan pic and jumped in.

Went back and saw your overhead and haven't figured it out.

Well I've searched every waterway from Sharon to Poland, and down to Siesta.....
I must be on the wrong track.

is it the florida keys?

Well, it's a Florida Key, but it's not The Florida Keys.

Follow the path from the last legitimate picture, which I answered. Use my website, my username, what they refer to, the information about the last item, including its significance and history, and you'll be really, really, really close.

I have a distinct feeling that urmaniac13 could get this one without batting an eye...

My apologies. No disrespect intended whatsoever

I was off all weekend, and saw the Davis-Monthan pic and jumped in.

Went back and saw your overhead and haven't figured it out.

Not a problem, qmax. I can understand that can happen when people arbitrarily bypass the game's rules and path.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom