Happy New Year!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I just want to wish everyone here at DC a safe and happy New YEAR! I prefer to personally post the message on each profile, but, I'm kinda running out of time!

I hope 2009 is a blessing for us all and I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful everyone is here. I am thankful for the friends I have made here and hope to make many more!!

Bless you all!!

I need to take this opportunity to say Happy New Year as well!!! Im sure each and every one of us has had some sort of obstacle or grief, if you will, to deal with this past year. I hope all of us can learn from each other and continue to help one another through the difficult times and subsequently relish in the good times as well.
From the bottom of my heart I wish all of you a healthy, happy New Year, filled with all things good!! Remember, some of Gods greatest miracles are unanswered prayers!

hny5_B.gif

I hope that everyone has a Happy New Year!! I wish all of you and yours much happiness and health in 2009.

Hugs, SC

Happy New Year dear family..May this coming year bring all their hearts desire..

9.gif

kades

To all my new family here on DC and to their loved ones, Have a safe and Happy New Years Eve tonight and a a better year in 2009!! Much love and hugs to you all!!
img_758573_0_e639b0238f88a4088cff3b53cf819314.jpg

"Happy New Year" to all here on DC. I've been a member for a couple of years and could never have imagined how important you all would be in my life. Without you I couldn't have survived Buck's death. When I fell, you picked me up. When I cried, you cried with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I hope for a positive 2009 and wish you all the very, very best as well.

Happy
NEW
YEAR
TO ALL OF YOU FROM PAUL AND I!

May all your dreams come true in 2009! Be happy, safe, healthy, well fed and warm the whole year through!

Happy New Year everyone!! May 2009 be everything you hope for! May love, health and happiness prevail for all.........

Barb

Happy New Yeaer to you all may you be blessed in this new year 2009. We are at 12:18 here so the new year is now 18 minutes old in the UK

I've only been here for a short time but what a kind welcome I've received - y'all are so warm and friendly!

Thank you for the friendship; I look forward to "seeing" you every day. I wish you all the best in the coming new year!

Back
Top Bottom