Hey! Whats your Bed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Ahhhhh a GOOD nights sleep! Feeling refreshed in the morning is something that is essential! Im curious..... what do YOU sleep on? Is your mattress old? New? Is it lumpy? Is it a cloud? Does your partner roll over and wake you up? And how much did you pay for the nights throne? Are you happy with what you have?
22.gif

King sized pillow top, soft and cuddly. I have the kind of bed that you say AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, when you first get in it..........now I want to go back to bed. Very gloomy and dreary today in Hawaii.

Ummm...someone in our tiny town ordered a king sized mattress/boxed spring set - then decided they didn't want it. The delivery guy didn't want to have to take it back so gave us a super-duper deal on the set. He even helped carry it all up our awful stairs into our tiny loft! :LOL: I love our bed!!! We share it with my blue heeler/cocker spaniel girl, Cali...she likes to sleep sideways in the bed, so we share the other half. :LOL:

Queen size waveless pillow top water bed. Once I crawl in it takes about 10 seconds to fall asleep. It's warm and comfy and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I can't remember how much we paid... but I think it was around $ 700. well worth the cost.

we sleep on a futon that we've had for too long. Sometimes I can feel the bed frame through the mattress. We bought a mattress pad and that really helps. One of these days, when we can afford it, we'll invest in a nice mattress set.

Hunk of cheap junk (came with the house) double (definitely too small for the two of us and the cat). Springs popping out, slants one way, very unrestful sleep. As soon as we can afford it, we will get a new bed.

:( Barbara

We love our king size bed. Now if I could keep my 3 year old out of our bed, my hubby and I could cuddle a bit more often. He seems to be poking and kicking us more so now than before. That reminds me - he's sleeping in his room tonight!

King size bed here - can't remember the maker - I love it though. Hubby snores terribly sometimes. I wake him and ask him to turn over, he thinks I am mean to wake him - even though I am waking him because HE woke me! Sadly, it is hard for me to get back to sleep - I need it dark and quiet. I hate those nights! Better than the mattress are the sheets - 800 ct - so soft!

King-sized Tempu-pedic mattress, a Jack Russell Terrier and a Schnauzer/Terrier mix. I snore like a freight train, but don't wake up when mizzphinz tells me to roll over.

i have a queen sized chatham and wells mattress, called "the bernadette". i originally bought a king size only to find out it was just slightly too large for the headboard, so i had to settle for a queen sized.
it is extremely comfortable, i love it, but it's too firm for my wife. i like a very firm mattress.
someday, i want a mattress so big you need telephones to talk to someone on the other side of the bed.

Whatever your bed, you gotta have a memory mattress topper! The mattress molds to accomodate every curve of your body! No more awkward gaps between the arch of your back and the bed... Like sleeping on a cloud... Got mine at Target. (Should have gotten the one in Costco though as it's thicker.)

King size sleep number bed. I absolutely love it. It has plenty of room for us and the cats, and you can change the firmness to help with those aches and pains that come from a long day in the kitchen.

hmmm.. don't know about the size, but it could be queens size. In metric measures it's 140cm x 200cm.
We got a new matress two years ago, it was reduced in price due to closing the store...
we would like to have a bigger bed, but there is not enough space..

Frank needs his warm Daunen, that is definetely to warm for me, I have a lighter blanket for me ;o)
and two pillows for everyone :)

I have a 10 year old queen by Simmons. Pillow top. Its VERY soft! Well after 10 years it started to get a dip. SO I started to research memory foam. You know the stuff developed by NASA... bla bla bla. But Im NOT going to pay retail. They make that stuff inexpensively. So I decided to call the manufactuer (one of them) up in Canada. THey gave me a price of $60 for a inch of the stuff to cover my mattress. I didnt buy it because I dont have the money. But thought I would pass along the story.

I wouldn't be without my memory foam mattress. I have a hard time with anything else now, though the Marriott in West Palm Beach has comfy beds.

This is what I Look Like after getting out of bed slowly while pulling springs out of my sides of the "BANANA BED" From down below !!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phinz Just Kidding LOL, Gotta Love That Picture wished I had thought of it first !!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom