House...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
House

I am so excited that a new season is beginning tonight. I tape all the shows that I cannot watch.

I have 3 VCR's and 3 Televisions. I usually watch re-runs in the Den but I am taking House and a new show entitled Standoff.

My girlfriend Sandy was in 2 episodes of House last season and just finished filming a new O.C.

I worked in the Entertainment Industry for most of my life and I really enjoy good television and good movies.

It was interesting to see House walking...no...running.
Definately glad it is back on now.
I just hate always having to wait a week for the next one!
They should've broke the mold and made an episode for five days/week for this new season...who cares about the $ it would cost them...
WE WANT MORE HOUSE! who's with me?!!!!:w00t2:

I go to church with a guy who looks like Hugh Laurie. That same rugged scruffyness(is that even a word:huh: ).It makes it so hard to lust after him because I keep thinking of the guy at church!! I HATE THAT!!

House Fans - I need your help! We taped last season's finale and just got around to watching the first hour when we realized, someone, no names mentioned but not me, my dd or ds, did not tape the second hour. Before we watch this season's premiere we want to know what happened the second hour of the finale. Can anyone sum it up for us - we can't wait to see this season's premiere!

Michelemarie said:
House Fans - I need your help! We taped last season's finale and just got around to watching the first hour when we realized, someone, no names mentioned but not me, my dd or ds, did not tape the second hour. Before we watch this season's premiere we want to know what happened the second hour of the finale. Can anyone sum it up for us - we can't wait to see this season's premiere!

It was just a very surrealistic finale, all 'round, MM. Most of what you saw in the first hour continued into the second hour, and then at the end, you realize that it was all in his head, and that he's just about to be wheeled into surgery at the end of the show. He does request that drug Ketamine, as he's being wheeled off, so he wants to take the chance that it will help his leg. Tha's about all I remember of it.

BC

Wow! I guess you know who did tape the whole thing! I thought that was only the first hour (we dvr'd it so we skipped through the commericals)! Oh my gosh, now I can't wait to see the premiere! Thanks ChefJen and BC!

We are just into season 2 here, Foreman has just recovered from that disease he caught at the cop's apartment.
Chase is Australian and was in Neighbours when he was younger, we were watching an old Simpson's episode DH had on tape and saw a add for Neighbours with him in it and it was so funny cause he looked so young and daggy.

Michelemarie said:
Who watched House this week - 9/18? I liked this episode better than the season premiere. What did y'all think?

i did...i never miss it. i think Cameron might be into House again...now that he has the cane back.

also...as far as the consent issue...i'm not goin there with that one!

So, who's glad that Tritter is gone? I just happened to think about this and remembered there were House fans on this board. I can't wait for the show to get back on track.

BC

Back
Top Bottom