What Christmas ornament are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
You Are a Snowflake

snowflake.jpg

You live for the winter - blizzards, cold nights, snowball fights! The holidays are just a bonus!

What Christmas Ornament Are You?

Also, how much Christmas spirit do you have??
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 50%

christmas-3.gif

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 75%
christmas-4.gif
Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.
You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

You Are a Tree
tree.jpg
You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!

I don't want to think of Christmas yet.
Bah Hum Bug??? Maybe. But it's like that insessant music in the stores for 2 months. By Christmas, I HATE it and just want it to be over.

So quicksilver, are you saying your Christmas spirit level is zero then??? Best avoid these threads til you're ready for them then.

I'm hoping others may get me in the spirit.
That could be a day by day thing, don't 'cha know.
On the days I don't, I will.
Thanks for the advice, Alix.

Christmas just isn't what it used to be for me as a child or as a young adult for that matter. I was born and raised in Michigan where it snowed at Christmastime. Now I live in a desert climate where everything is green, flowers are blooming everywhere and the temperature is hovering in the high 60's. I loved having a roaring real wood fire in the fireplace, candles burning around the house, and snow, lots of snow. It just isn't the same.

I was so excited at Christmas because of the all the gifts, now I'm turned off at Christmas because of all the gifts. It seems that I've realized Christmas is a "I have to buy a gift for so and so and I have no idea what that jerk would like." Oh yes I actually heard this. And many more like it.

I love the decorations in the stores, and the hotels on the Vegas strip will amaze you at the fantastic Christmas decor. Hundreds of thousands of dollars are invested at Christmastime for this and if anything will get you into the spirit this will. I hope that people will know the spirit of Christmas without the debt, dollar signs, resentment at having to shop for so many people and the wish that it will be over soon. Christmas is supposed to be a joyful time. Why have we turned it into a chore?

I would be a snowflake ornament, because that's so much of what the holidays were like for me.
Okay, here's another blog. ;)

You Are an Angel
angel.jpg
A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.

Christmas just isn't what it used to be for me as a child or as a young adult for that matter. I was born and raised in Michigan where it snowed at Christmastime. Now I live in a desert climate where everything is green, flowers are blooming everywhere and the temperature is hovering in the high 60's. I loved having a roaring real wood fire in the fireplace, candles burning around the house, and snow, lots of snow. It just isn't the same.

That must be my problem too. Thanks for articulating that better than I could/did.
Plus, I still have Halloween candy left. And I have the Thanksgiving meal still to plan and prep for.

Sorry Stacy. Didn't mean to stomp on your "good cheer". Who loves ya, babe?

That must be my problem too. Thanks for articulating that better than I could/did.
Plus, I still have Halloween candy left. And I have the Thanksgiving meal still to plan and prep for.

Sorry Stacy. Didn't mean to stomp on your "good cheer". Who loves ya, babe?

No, you're not. If you look in the past, I have absolutely dreaded the holidays. This year, I'm not going to have my youngest here and not sure about the oldest, but, I have decided that come heck or high water, I was going to be "Christmasey" this year for my mom!! I have joined a Christmas forum and I have changed myspace to Christmas, my player has music, though I am not going to listen until the day after Thanksgiving. I have Christmas on my desktop too. I have been a scrooge/grinch for too long and it depresses me more then. I miss my mom this time of year so much that it hurts, but, she would have been kicking all our butts for being this way and I want to honor her love for Christmas instead of dreading it.

I'm a snowman ornament (which is funny because I generally dislike the snowmen ornaments!) and my spirit level is 50%. It could have been higher but there are some traditions I have given up in the past several years like Christmas cards and the massive baking. I still do some baking but limit it to counteract the overeating gene I have!

You Are a Bow
bow.jpg
You don't think of it as the holiday season - you think of it as the present season!

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 20%
christmas-1.gif
Your Christmas spirit is there, but it's very faint.
If you celebrate Christmas at all, it's only when you truly want to.

It's okay if you're not really into the whole Christmas thing. Don't worry about not having enough spirit.
Pushing yourself to do more will only turn you into a Grinch!

I can't really say what Christmas Ornament I am without enough proper choices for me to make.

Yeah, some of my answers were the closest to what I would actually put, but, it's just for fun anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom