What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foggy 60F S2. Comfortable. Yesterday the thermometer I keep on the windowsill in front of the wide open window read 78F it felt perfect all day. Today is expected to be more of the same but possibly warmer.

After the horrible blizzard, we got a several days' reprieve. It's felt like spring, after the feet of snow, and below zero temps, 40-60 degrees has been to die for. I know that winter will hit again after this weekend, but I plan on milking it for all it is worth.

It's -11C (12F) after yesterday's +9C. Lots of wind chillies. The puddles are solid ice now, but not smooth because the wind was blowing when they froze.

Its 28 here and waiting for 6-7 inches of snow today.. Can't wait!!!! Just got it plowed to where you can walk outside...

14F last I looked, the sun just popped over the mountain. I'll be doing our taxes today...I may see daylight!

We have gotten an inch of snow in the last 45 minutes. They are predicting that we will get from 6 to 12 inches of snow but it is always much less than they predict.

It's supposed to get up to nearly 50 today! It's a beautiful day. The neighbor's camellia bush that peeps over the fence has a couple of blooms on it already and the rose bushes on our side of the fence have new leaves bursting out! :flowers: :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom