What're you Listening To (part deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The news is on in the other room.... trying to ignore it. It's all bad.

( except the weather, they said the sun "might visit" tomorrow!)

TATTRAT said:
Basss thump, Victor Wooten
Ahh good old Victor. That man sure can play!!!

I am listening to a band I just recently discovered called Raq. These guys are great!

Thank you Middie!! I know some others that are worse than I am....kind of hard to imagine, huh?!!! Hubby did get me a new stereo for my truck; it will play a flash drive on which I have every (and then some!) album done by Def Leppard and various guest acts on it with room for future albums!!!! I have the same set up on my puter and am listening to their Tokyo 1999 concert that way now; Paper Sun has just started!!! BTW, Def Leppard is apparently going to tour the US again this summer!!!! Foreigner and Styx will be be the openers. I'm waiting for the confirmed dates close by!!!!!!

urmaniac13 said:
Unfortunately, that could be said of too many talented musicians/bands. Nirvana, Blind Melon, Smashing Pumpkins to name a few

Love Blind Melon, RIP Shannon Hoon, and the neighbors always ask what the heck that noise is when I crank the punkins!!! HAHA! :ROFLMAO:

crewsk, I loved that movie.. The song Love Fool and the one from Garbage are awesome.

I'm listening to Soma.fm's Illinois Street Lounge stream. It's old vintage bossanova music. So fun! Menah menah!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loved it! Hubby just rolls his eyes when I start lisetning to the soundtrack or watching the movie.

Now I'm listening to Trace Adkins' Chrome album.

crewsk, my daughter is a Leo D. groupie. They were reading R&J in English so we got her the movie. Watched it with her about a month ago and had no idea that it was a visually modern take on the story. I loved it (especially Chris Rock)! Will have to pay more attention to the music next time.

Back
Top Bottom