What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"The 10 Commandments" with Charlton Heston, along with a whole bunch of other people I didn't realize were in the movie. Yvonne deCarlo/Lily Munster? I knew Vincent Price was there, along with Yule Brenner.

It's hoakie as all get-out. I do need me some of their spray tan, though I suspect it's Max Factor sponged on.

Last edited:
A few minutes of "Murder By Death". Neil Simon. 1970's.

I loved that movie!

Last night we watched "Invisible Numbers". While I had no clue about what the numbers were (great at writing lousy at math and science), I loved the movie. Great cast too.

Kids dragged me to see Beauty and the Beast. They took cartoon and made into a movie. Fell asleep twice. Mean kids kept walking me up.

"The 10 Commandments" with Charlton Heston, along with a whole bunch of other people I didn't realize were in the movie. Yvonne deCarlo/Lily Munster? I knew Vincent Price was there, along with Yule Brenner.

It's hoakie as all get-out. I do need me some of their spray tan, though I suspect it's Max Factor sponged on.

We're watching that today, after Mom finishes watching "Meet the Press". Since Trump was elected, she loves watching it to see what he's up to next.

"Beauty and the Beast is an American fantasy-drama series which first aired on CBS in 1987. Creator Ron Koslow's updated version of the fairy tale has a double focus: the relationship between Vincent (Ron Perlman), a mythic, noble man-beast, and Catherine (Linda Hamilton), a savvy Assistant District Attorney in New York."

Noble man-beast. Anyone remember it ? hehe. No?

Last edited:
"Beauty and the Beast is an American fantasy-drama series which first aired on CBS in 1987. Creator Ron Koslow's updated version of the fairy tale has a double focus: the relationship between Vincent (Ron Perlman), a mythic, noble man-beast, and Catherine (Linda Hamilton), a savvy Assistant District Attorney in New York."

Noble man-beast. Anyone remember it ? hehe. No?

I certainly remember it.

Today, I watched Marty starring Ernest Borgnine. I haven't seen that movie for at least 20-30 years. I just love old movies.

Had been neglecting our Netflix envelopes on our shelf and since there was nothing of interest to us on TV last night, we chose to watch Letters from Iwo Jima. We were interested to see it because the hype that followed its coming on the scene.

Perhaps it was our fatigue, but the movie was waaay too long. Interesting, but rather long. The subtitles got a bit tedious, too. At first we thought we'd left the subtitles box checked on the disk but that was not the case. The subtitles were a part of the movie.

Had been neglecting our Netflix envelopes on our shelf and since there was nothing of interest to us on TV last night, we chose to watch Letters from Iwo Jima. We were interested to see it because the hype that followed its coming on the scene.

Perhaps it was our fatigue, but the movie was waaay too long. Interesting, but rather long. The subtitles got a bit tedious, too. At first we thought we'd left the subtitles box checked on the disk but that was not the case. The subtitles were a part of the movie.

Clint Eastwood also directed Flags of Our Fathers, around the same time while directing Letters From Iwo Jima. The two films are closely related, with Flags of Our Fathers, also centered around the Battle of Iwo Jima, but from the American point of view. You'll probably find Flags a lot more interesting.
I've seen both films numerous times. I liked them both.

Last edited:
Clint Eastwood also directed Flags of Our Fathers, around the same time while directing Letters From Iwo Jima. The two films are closely related, with Flags of Our Fathers, also about the Battle of Iwo Jima, but from the American point of view. You'll probably find Flags a lot more interesting.
I've seen both films numerous times. I liked them both.

I've seen both of them and preferred Flags. I rarely watch a movie more than once so it'll be a long, long while before I view either again, if ever.

Back
Top Bottom