?? Kitchen Elf....????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Has anyone talked to her? I know she said she'd be gone for a day or two but, that seems like it was a long time ago.

She posted last on Tuesday night...........I'm sure she'll pop back in the next day or so. Lets give her a few more days and if no sign of her we'll send out the possey!

SizzlininIN said:
She posted last on Tuesday night...........I'm sure she'll pop back in the next day or so. Lets give her a few more days and if no sign of her we'll send out the possey!

I'm strapping on my six guns now SizzlininIn! If you guys are worried, then I am getting worried.

I really, really like Elf!!!!!

I should be given the Job as official DC worrywort. I'm so good at it. lol

I haven't talked to her in a day or so, but she was well when I spoke to her. She is just needing some time right now. She will be "home" soon. You are all wonderful for worrying about her. She will be touched when she sees this.

Kitchenelf is a sweetly, but trust me, at 6' 4 1/2" she can take care of herself :boxing: , but we do miss her. :blush:

Last edited:
she's 6'4" 1/2?????? i'd be non-existant next to her at only 4'11" :LOL: . i'm sure she's okay. she probably just needed some time for herself. we all need that from time to time.

ok maybe shes like 5' 11" or........................ ok I am like 6' 1 1/2" and her and Alix like Barbara, and I do everything Barbara tells me to do, so yea shes safe :ninja: :alien: :LOL:

Elf is just fine..she has out of town company and is busy visiting ..she will be back as her sis goes home next Monday.

awwwwwwww - you guys make me feel good. My sister has been visiting for the last 2 1/2 weeks and I have been spending all my time these last few days with her and her alone. She has cancer and the type she has goes to the lungs - the tumors are growing more rapidly now and she really has very little lung space left - it's quite scary to watch her breath. She's not on oxygen yet - she's a strong person and has outlived her doctor's expectations by about 3 1/2 years now. She leaves it to a higher power and lives her life to its fullest. Her birthday was Sunday so I had a birthday party for her. She has made some good friends here where I live and it was nice to celebrate her birth.

Unfortunately, I am 5' 1/2" (maybe even 1" if I'm standing REALLY straight). Maidrite - my husband is 6' 5" - someone has to reach up in those upper kitchen cabinets!!

Again - thanks for caring guys - you all are so sweet to think about me. Thanks for informing everyone Dove.

I still may not be on much - now I have a lot to catch up on around the house and I'm still not feeling very "sociable" if anyone understands that. Last time I didn't feel sociable my good and dear friend MJ told me to delete what I had just written and turn off my computer!! :mrgreen: Yep, that's what TRUE friends are for - watching your back!!!!!! :flowers:

welcome back kitchenelf!!!everyone around here really missed you! and i'm sorry to hear about your sister...she seems like a very courageous and strong person though,you and your sister are gonna be in my prayers....
i didnt know maidrite was your husband.:)

sarah said:
welcome back kitchenelf!!!everyone around here really missed you! and i'm sorry to hear about your sister...she seems like a very courageous and strong person though,you and your sister are gonna be in my prayers....
i didnt know maidrite was your husband.:)

I will be praying for you also. :(

I didn't know maidrite was your husband either!

Yes we truly miss you, and believe me, I definitely understand about not posting when you are not feeling yourself.....

Take care my friend.

Maidrite is Barbara's Hubby.

Welcome back Kitchenelf! I missed you!

Back
Top Bottom