lets have a virtual potluck party!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some rubarb pies and chocolate covered cherries. They were made only three weeks ago about the cherries so they should be about right. Isn't it cool how they start off as dough around cherries and covered with chocolate and by putting them in the freezer they get goopy ! :cool:

Maidrite said:
Here are some rubarb pies and chocolate covered cherries. They were made only three weeks ago about the cherries so they should be about right. Isn't it cool how they start off as dough around cherries and covered with chocolate and by putting them in the freezer they get goopy ! :cool:
and thanks for bringing rhubarb pies,good choice:)

Brought my cooler! Mudbug, let's get it hooked up to the goodies in the beer truck....

brew003.jpg

John

crewsk said:
Here's a chocolate pound cake & a churn full of homemade butter pecan ice cream!! I also have an assortment of fresh beef(steaks & ground).
i just had a piece of your choc pound cake crewsk! its heavenly,yummm:-p ,all set for a taste of your butter pecan ice cream now....

DampCharcoal said:
Right next to my truck, Mud! I'm backing it up and dropping the tailgate! I'll open up the doors and turn on the radio!
who is playing? bryan adams i hope:) ...

I did not see any wine posted, so I will run really quick to the Willamette Valley Winery and grab a couple of cases, probaby a red and a white to make certain we hit every ones pallet.

Mud, I'll play some country too! I'll probably get some hate but it's just the country boy in me! :D Sarah, I can't do Bryan Adams cuz it reminds me of Prom '92. "Everything I do, I do it for you!" :LOL:

Norge, do your homework before you buy the wine!!! I'll admit that I'm embarrassed, I just yoinked a bottle off the shelf and it turns out that the wine hasn't matured. Valuable lesson learned!!!

Back
Top Bottom