This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The United States Army turned me against camping in any form!

Sports car or SUV?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So sleeping on the ground in the pouring rain with bugs crawing on you didn't make you happy? I used to rent to soldiers from Fort Lewis in Washington. I can completely understand. How about green eggs, green potatoes, green everything. :(

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So sleeping on the ground in the pouring rain with bugs crawing on you didn't make you happy? I used to rent to soldiers from Fort Lewis in Washington. I can completely understand. How about green eggs, green potatoes, green everything. :(

When I was growing up, my Mom, Dad and I always went camping. We used to do it at a KOA campground, though. We had a camper. I also went camping with the girl scouts. I have always loved the outdoors... hiking, camping, etc. To each his own.

potato chips... Lays or Ruffles

When I was growing up, my Mom, Dad and I always went camping. We used to do it at a KOA campground, though. We had a camper. I also went camping with the girl scouts. I have always loved the outdoors... hiking, camping, etc. To each his own.

potato chips... Lays or Ruffles

Lays

Morning person or night person

Back
Top Bottom