Pointer Thread: Slow Cooker Recipes in other forums.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VaporTrail

Senior Cook
Purpose of this thread: To have a link to all the Slow Cooker and Crock-Pot recipies and variants that crop up in odd places actually IN the Slow Cooker forum. I've come across a couple of em that I wanted to keep in mind the next time I broke out the Crock-Pot, but couldn't find em again when the time came because they weren't linked in the Slow Cooker forum and I couldn't remember where in the heck they were from.

Makes for an easier search to just do one in the slow cooker forum instead of wading through several pages of threads trying to find the one thread that has what you want in it.

If you find a recipe that you want to be able to find again (provided it's in a slow cooker) just put in your own post. Use these formats (remove spaces from the tags so they work):

Thread Pointer (use url to the thread, for threads about the recipe):
[ url=http://www.paste-url-here.com]Poster, Recipe Title[ /url]

Individual Post Pointer (use post url, right click post number [upper right of post], select 'Copy Shortcut' and paste that into the url tag):
[ url=http://www.paste-url-here.com]Poster, Recipe Title[ /url]

A working example of each is below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ol-blue's Slow-Cooker Beef Teriyaki Sandwiches (Bread, Cornbread and Sandwiches)

Katie E's Pink Crockpot Applesauce (Fruit & Nuts)

Huh? I don't get it.:blink:

Suzi, or somebody, could you please "dumb down" Vapor's post for me?

Appreciate it!

Lee

If I understand what vapor is saying is that this thread is a "holder" for crock-pot/slow cooker recipes that haven't initially been put into the crock-pot/slow cooker forum.

And, again, if I understand correctly, when you find others, put them here.

That's my read.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom