Hey ALL! New to cooking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommyboy

Assistant Cook
Hay all! I just wanted to introduce myself. The name's Tom and I haven't really ever cooked before. But, I am going to start because I always wanted to learn. I found this site, and it looks great! Anybody have any suggestions on where to start?

Start small. How many people will you be cooking for? There are LOTS of people on here to help walk you through stuff so post any questions you have. Welcome aboard!

buckytom said:
welcome tommyboy. is your last name callahan? just kidding, hope you enjoy it here.

Hmm... didn't hear that one coming... jk

But thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Welcome Tommy. This is a great place to learn. I am sure you will pick up a lot of great advice here!

Hi Tom welcome to the group!

Tell us what you like to eat and we'll come up with an easy way to make it!

Welcome to DC, TB. If you have ANY questions, ask away. I promise, you will get about 15-20 answers. Most will agree, but, you will also get about 5 or 6 different ways of doing things, which is fantastic. It's fun trying new ways of doing things. I hope you love this place as much as I do!!
img_237701_0_198c1f7ba2e1fc48ef90efec1062e528.gif

Welcome!

As for where to start, well the possibilities are endless! The thing about cooking is that it's 99% experimentation. Just try out different things, look into some recipes here and online, and see what you like!

Back
Top Bottom