How did you find DiscussCooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marlene ( DaCook) told me about DC and I am SO pleased she did! A better bunch of people you would be hard pressed to find. So after a wee hiccup at the beginning, you lot are stuck with me. lolololol :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I think I found it through cjs, Chef June, Chef_Jen or one of those other scoundrels. I'm very glad we found each other :)

Spice1133 said:
I did a google seach for bread problems and was lucky enough to find you all. BuckyTom, I found the same problem at epi as you. I know my humor is sometimes quirky but gee what can you expect from an old lady.

yeah, they just don't get us funny old ladies, do they spice? :) man, these stockings are itchy.

It was an error in a Jeff Smith cookbook, The Frugal Gourmet Cooks Italian, that was driving me bonkers. A few years before, I tried writing Jeff Smith, didn't know the feller was dead, tried writing the publisher, no response. So, I was coming up on milking season again and thought I would try the internet, surely someone else was had solved the descrepency in the ricotta cheese recipe. My search landed me here. My query yielded two, opposite, answers, I faded away, but returned about a year later and have been hanging around ever since.

like many of the first posts listed on this thread, I was recruited from Food Network when their message board was dismantled.

I was sleeping peacefully one night with sugar plums dancing around in my head when the little discusscooking fairy came into my bedroom and opened my eyes to a wonderful world full of marveous new friends.:angel:

Ok....ok......I confess I too was a FoodNetwork junkie! :) I just realized I'll have been here for 2 years on the 14th.

Well, I kept Googling my cooking questions, and DiscussCooking kept coming up with the answers. A few days ago, DH said "Why don't you just join those folks, instead of mumbling to yourself as you read?"

So I did!

I Googled cooking forums, found several, but DC is really active and fun. I plan on hanging around.

Originally, via the FoodNetwork express....and then I forgot about it for a couple of years:(. (I was extremely busy with this other side of me....) I was bumming around the computer one evening, looking for anything to do with food and cooking...and this came by.

So, I joined...again. I don't think I'll forget it this time:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom